Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

DR not attending spring game? Fire Uncle Donny

This is the last year of Uncle Donny's 2yr deal, right? Looking forward to getting a new OL coach after this season.

I don’t think your OP is what struck nerves
Well his description of the people that “bring nothing to the board but bitching or trolling”, as well as his inference that they aren’t cool led me to conclusion that he was probably referring to me.

I feel bad for people that though Dylan was ever N.

He can love Nebraska and make a business decision to not come here. It really make no sense for him to go to Nebraska

I’ve been guilty of joking around about this but I did see some improvement at the end of the season and hold judgement here. I believe with MR’s direction that Donnie may prove my original doubts wrong. I’ll sip on some Kool Aid.
The line did get much better on the penalty front which I think does come back to coaching. I don’t think Raiola is as horrible as some, but when Rhule fires the whole previous staff besides Raiola and every new hire has ties to him, it makes you wonder why he would keep Raiola? The most obvious answer is the nephew. A great qb can hide a lot of deficiencies and if Rhule can build a good team within 3-4 years, a great qb can be a game changer for the program. We haven’t had that qb for years.

Raiola was a long shot even with Uncle Donny on the staff
Not according to the resident know it alls on this board. N as N could get and fuck you for questioning it.

Mtn Husker is 4th cousins with john lennons brother and was a regular front row and backstage attendee of the Beetles.

He’s climbed Mtn Everest, the pyramids, and has more knowlege in his right nut than any of us. He told me DR was N based on his MANY SIGNIFICANT sources so i believed him. Shame on me

Not according to the resident know it alls on this board. N as N could get and fuck you for questioning it.

Mtn Husker is 4th cousins with john lennons brother and was a regular front row and backstage attendee of the Beetles.

He’s climbed Mtn Everest, the pyramids, and has more knowlege in his right nut than any of us. He told me DR was N based on his MANY SIGNIFICANT sources so i believed him. Shame on me
Jesus tap dancing christ you're still here bitching about this shit??? Holy shit thats pathetic

Kid is checked out. Why would he come? Move on people. If his uncle doesn’t get it done, he gone. Rhule doesn’t play around whatsoever

Celebration Ducks GIF by EASPORTSNHL

Kid is checked out. Why would he come? Move on people. If his uncle doesn’t get it done, he gone. Rhule doesn’t play around whatsoever
Yep MKR elite, used it to his advantage, got a bunch of talented recruits here, got the program some good advertising. Dylan got some attention from his dad's alma mater

At least tag the man.

@MtnHusker GITT and defend your honor!

He told Rhule he was N then the boy changed his mind. It happens

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back