Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

DR crootin Jordan Seaton (1 Viewer)

Bulldog10

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
you sound like a pig farmer who doesn’t know shit! thanks!
Lmao you’re right. Let’s keep getting these high character guys, cause that has worked sooo well for us. Not to mention that fact Rhule has proven he’ll take a low character guy with elite talent (Gilbert, was gonna take Demas if his grades were right)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

Herbie

Quarterback
Christ! Would you shut the fuck up so I don't have to read your dumbass responses every other post!
When I went under the water brother, I saw the face of Jesus dude. He told me I was his favorite wrestler and he needed my help brother. He reached out his hand to tag me in. We clapped hands brother and I started hearing angels chanting “Hogan Hogan Hogan”. Next thing I know I’m in a wrestling ring in hell dudes. I’m in a wrestling match for my soul! There’s demons having gay sex everywhere and they want me next dudes. This place was worse than Sturgis Road Wild 97 brother.

I saw this gnarly purple faced demon brother. I gave him a knuckle sandwich and threw him into the ropes and he came screaming back at me and I reached out the big yellow boot and connected with his face. I go in for the 1-2-3 brother and next thing I know a raging legion of magma cock gobblers dive into the ring and start giving me the boots brother. One is trying to tongue my asshole while a few hold me face down and the others are masturbating watching. I’m calling out to Jesus for help dudes.

I hear a “ohh yeaaa dig it” and see Macho dropping the big elbow on one demon. Next I hear “hey yo, Hollywood need my help mang” and brother Scott Hall flicks a toothpick into a demon’s eyes and gives him the outsiders edge. 10 more demons hit the ring and start overtaking us. I hear a familiar voice in the distance “I’ve came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I’m all outta gum” I see brother Roddy wearing sun glasses with a shotgun start blasting gay demons heads off.

“Ya miss me Hogan?” “Hell yea Roddy I missed you brother”. I hit the ropes and drop the big boot on a demon. I see Jesus standing next to Mean Gene, Bobby, Gorilla, and Andre smiling at me from outside the ring. Jesus slides into the ring and counts 1-2-3 and real American starts playing aloud in hell. Next thing I know I’m waking up on the ground hacking water out of my lungs. I was clinically dead for a few minutes brother but it felt like I was gone for a whole night. My name is Hulk Hogan and this is my near death experience

—Hulk Hogan after getting baptized, probably

MrKnightedHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
When I went under the water brother, I saw the face of Jesus dude. He told me I was his favorite wrestler and he needed my help brother. He reached out his hand to tag me in. We clapped hands brother and I started hearing angels chanting “Hogan Hogan Hogan”. Next thing I know I’m in a wrestling ring in hell dudes. I’m in a wrestling match for my soul! There’s demons having gay sex everywhere and they want me next dudes. This place was worse than Sturgis Road Wild 97 brother.

I saw this gnarly purple faced demon brother. I gave him a knuckle sandwich and threw him into the ropes and he came screaming back at me and I reached out the big yellow boot and connected with his face. I go in for the 1-2-3 brother and next thing I know a raging legion of magma cock gobblers dive into the ring and start giving me the boots brother. One is trying to tongue my asshole while a few hold me face down and the others are masturbating watching. I’m calling out to Jesus for help dudes.

I hear a “ohh yeaaa dig it” and see Macho dropping the big elbow on one demon. Next I hear “hey yo, Hollywood need my help mang” and brother Scott Hall flicks a toothpick into a demon’s eyes and gives him the outsiders edge. 10 more demons hit the ring and start overtaking us. I hear a familiar voice in the distance “I’ve came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I’m all outta gum” I see brother Roddy wearing sun glasses with a shotgun start blasting gay demons heads off.

“Ya miss me Hogan?” “Hell yea Roddy I missed you brother”. I hit the ropes and drop the big boot on a demon. I see Jesus standing next to Mean Gene, Bobby, Gorilla, and Andre smiling at me from outside the ring. Jesus slides into the ring and counts 1-2-3 and real American starts playing aloud in hell. Next thing I know I’m waking up on the ground hacking water out of my lungs. I was clinically dead for a few minutes brother but it felt like I was gone for a whole night. My name is Hulk Hogan and this is my near death experience

—Hulk Hogan after getting baptized, probably
Okay. Thanks.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds