Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dont Call Mongo Mongo (1 Viewer)

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
id love to meet dean in person someday, and ask, what the hell

Reminds me of a very cringy thread by Dean on RSS where he was rambling on about how people are afraid to call him Dean when they meet him in person and implied people were intimidated of him.

Now every time I walk around HyVee my eyes are up looking for the opportunity to shake hands and introduce myself to who I will call, Dean McGlittermittens

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Newer thing to say on Twitter, weird to explain but if someone says something dumb that you don't agree with, you can just say ratio and the other people who don't like it, will like the ratio tweet in order to get more likes than the dumb tweet.
I usually see it’s more that people try to get the number of comments well over the number of likes. So the ratio on the tweet shows that the tweet sucks

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
It's become very clear that Dean and the gang are not rising the challenge of competition
TpB has put every other board on notice. What has happened in the past 3 months and everyone completely wrong besides Garrett is amazing. This truly is the best board. Honored to be an OG

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Trying to trim the fat once the poster pays. Lost 2 accounts now. :(
ryan reynolds hd GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds