Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

AI Generated Dollar Dean (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
I think this thread could be greatly enhanced if you were to share the progression of AI prompts that you used to get there, and the intermediate output images.

I'd love to see the outputs of your queries if they didn't include some of the phrases that you ultimately included.

For instance, how did it look before you included "dorky smile, clean shaven, chubby athletic" in addition to "chunky athletic guy."

PS: I assume Dean is athletic since he "usedta could" touch the crossbar of the goalpost.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 18351
Trust me when I say I tried to get a pic with him with sparkly gloves lol
I'm kind of a noob about AI but I am curious as fuck. So those are your prompts that you typed in at the bottom? If I'm reading into that correctly that is fucking hilarious, my wife and I thank you for the belly laugh

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
I'm kind of a noob about AI but I am curious as fuck. So those are your prompts that you typed in at the bottom? If I'm reading into that correctly that is fucking hilarious, my wife and I thank you for the belly laugh
That is exactly what I typed to garner said results lol

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
I think this thread could be greatly enhanced if you were to share the progression of AI prompts that you used to get there, and the intermediate output images.

I'd love to see the outputs of your queries if they didn't include some of the phrases that you ultimately included.

For instance, how did it look before you included "dorky smile, clean shaven, chubby athletic" in addition to "chunky athletic guy."

PS: I assume Dean is athletic since he "usedta could" touch the crossbar of the goalpost.
1671609018533.png

1671609050624.png

1671609078934.png
Turning beautiful eyes to evil eyes made a huge difference

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Just did mine
Marvel Cinematic Universe GIF by Leroy Patterson

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds