Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Does your wife know about your girlfriend? (1 Viewer)

Does your wife know about your girlfriend?

• Yes

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Only have a wife

Votes: 41 62.1%
  • Only have a girlfriend

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Only have my hand

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I said no. My wife doesn’t know I’m secretly dating Kate Beckinsale.

Also, Kate Beckinsale doesn’t know I’m dating her and she hasn’t responded to my IG messages.

kate beckinsale GIF by Billboard Music Awards
She’s notorious for this type of behavior.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
He's in my top 2 of all time main board gimmicks with Straight Shootin' Greg Newton.
Was Greg Newton the one who told the long and elaborate stories that always ended in some sort of life lesson? There was one about playing little league and some new kid moving into town who was supposed to be this hot shot player. He was going to brush him back from the plate with some high heat, but beaned the kid in the middle of the back. Said the kid "screamed like a scalded ape." Turns out he got the name wrong and it was a different kid who had never even played baseball before :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Was Greg Newton the one who told the long and elaborate stories that always ended in some sort of life lesson? There was one about playing little league and some new kid moving into town who was supposed to be this hot shot player. He was going to brush him back from the plate with some high heat, but beaned the kid in the middle of the back. Said the kid "screamed like a scalded ape." Turns out he got the name wrong and it was a different kid who had never even played baseball before :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think so. This is one of the Greg Newton one's that I found

"Re: Cast of "Vacation"

Man my di*k used to sneeze all the time when I saw that long hair, beatiful breasted hole. I've probably produced more co*k snot from squeezing my pecker than any other woman in america. When I was 18, I had a cu*t drip that I used to pound guts with that had her same eyes and ears. the rest of her looked like a used diaper but, the eyes and ears were identical. Yeah, I bloodied her thigh lips for a good year just imaging I was with Mrs. Beverly. My cousin said he saw the real Beverly near little rock one time, so I got in my truck and headed north at around 100 mph. The whole way I'm rubbing my sex thumb, getting it harder than steel on a submarine. I was pounding beers the whole way up and using my dip cup as a c*m rag. I just left it under the seat, and pointed my pound stick down when it was about to throw up. I must have filled two dixie cups thinking about laying a field of glue seeds on those perfectly rounded torso pillows. When I got up there she had been gone for two hours on her flight out west. I was so ripe that I went and found me a professional in a crack village in east side little rock. I played thump the tongue with my willy for about 10 minutes until I realized the prostitute wasn't fingering her peach but was stroking its shaft. I still emptied my trash in its mouth, but that thing gave chicken pox on my love hammer."

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think so. This is one of the Greg Newton one's that I found

"Re: Cast of "Vacation"

Man my di*k used to sneeze all the time when I saw that long hair, beatiful breasted hole. I've probably produced more co*k snot from squeezing my pecker than any other woman in america. When I was 18, I had a cu*t drip that I used to pound guts with that had her same eyes and ears. the rest of her looked like a used diaper but, the eyes and ears were identical. Yeah, I bloodied her thigh lips for a good year just imaging I was with Mrs. Beverly. My cousin said he saw the real Beverly near little rock one time, so I got in my truck and headed north at around 100 mph. The whole way I'm rubbing my sex thumb, getting it harder than steel on a submarine. I was pounding beers the whole way up and using my dip cup as a c*m rag. I just left it under the seat, and pointed my pound stick down when it was about to throw up. I must have filled two dixie cups thinking about laying a field of glue seeds on those perfectly rounded torso pillows. When I got up there she had been gone for two hours on her flight out west. I was so ripe that I went and found me a professional in a crack village in east side little rock. I played thump the tongue with my willy for about 10 minutes until I realized the prostitute wasn't fingering her peach but was stroking its shaft. I still emptied my trash in its mouth, but that thing gave chicken pox on my love hammer."
Different guy, i remember now, but i remember greg now. He was a wordsmith. he could really spin a yarn.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds