Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Annoying things your wife does (1 Viewer)

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Mrs. LHR has literally killed 3 vacuum cleaners with her long golden locks. Wouldn't trade the vacuums for shorter hair for all the tea in China, tho. Long blonde hair just does it for me - what can I say? 🤷‍♂️
Reviewed a pic I have. Can confirm the potential for vacuum problems……..😉

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
We keep too many plastic walmart type of bags. But I only keep some for two reasons. One, is they work fine for our smaller trash can bags (have 3 bathrooms upstairs where this works out fine). Also, for dirty diaper bags. Not long ago, we had 3, sometimes 4 kids in this house in diapers, so I double, sometimes triple wrapped those poopy diapers in walmart bags. I take the trash out once a week (we live in the country, no trash service here), and can't stand poopy diapers stinking up our large tash can in the kitchen area. triple wrapping poopy diapers prevents the stench. But we are now down to 1 kid in this house who is in diapers (he is 1, so will be a couple years before this changes), so with only 1 kid the need for 200+ plastic walmart style bags is overkill. I get rid of a bunch of them in our trash weekly, as we have way more than we need at this point.

But there are bigger problems in life and marriage. I can handle this one with little to no stress. I won't go in to otherr areas of WTFness that the woman does on a daily basis.
Take them with you to Walmart next
Time, usually have a place to recycle them tbere

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Take them with you to Walmart next
Time, usually have a place to recycle them tbere

I almost always decline when she asks if I want to go to Walmart with her. And Walmart is literally the only store we have here, save some home-town type of stores. Groceries it is Walmart or Safeway. That's it. We have a farm and ranch store and a local sporting good store. I mean there is Ace Hardware and True Value and a Dollar store. Big whoop. So Walmart it is here or we go out of town.

But I have no desire to go Walmarting with her. Ends up me bored AF waiting around while she looks at shit I have no care for (makeup, women's clothes, food I wouldn't eat if she didn't get it), so I want to go alone if I go. I have my list ready on my phone of what I need, and don't waste time "shopping". You know what I am saying.

As far as the bags - good idea to recycle them at Walmart. I've done it before, but not often enough.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I almost always decline when she asks if I want to go to Walmart with her. And Walmart is literally the only store we have here, save some home-town type of stores. Groceries it is Walmart or Safeway. That's it. We have a farm and ranch store and a local sporting good store. I mean there is Ace Hardware and True Value and a Dollar store. Big whoop. So Walmart it is here or we go out of town.

But I have no desire to go Walmarting with her. Ends up me bored AF waiting around while she looks at shit I have no care for (makeup, women's clothes, food I wouldn't eat if she didn't get it), so I want to go alone if I go. I have my list ready on my phone of what I need, and don't waste time "shopping". You know what I am saying.

As far as the bags - good idea to recycle them at Walmart. I've done it before, but not often enough.
Whenever I am told that Mrs. Bomber is going to “XYZ” store I always ask her if it is going to be a shopping trip or a buying trip. Usually pisses her off and I quickly get uninvited.

Mission accomplished.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds