Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Does Frost have the balls to... (1 Viewer)

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
SWhat's the chance Albert's negotiates Scott's surrender tomorrow and he publicly resigns?
Zero chance. Scott will take the money and run with his tail tucked. If Frosty had that kind of self awareness he would have just let the firing happen last season. Instead the troops were rallied to save his job. In the long run this is probably best when I think about it. After this there can be no reasonable doubt that he needs to go. Sure, there will be taters and mongos who will still back him, but they will be a small unheard minority when the axe falls in October. I take no joy in it. Like most I really wanted him to be the guy for the next 25 years when he got hired. As we all can see he's the worst coach at NU in modern history and frankly, I'm not sure he isn't the worst ever. Take that Mike Riley.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Zero chance. Scott will take the money and run with his tail tucked. If Frosty had that kind of self awareness he would have just let the firing happen last season. Instead the troops were rallied to save his job. In the long run this is probably best when I think about it. After this there can be no reasonable doubt that he needs to go. Sure, there will be taters and mongos who will still back him, but they will be a small unheard minority when the axe falls in October. I take no joy in it. Like most I really wanted him to be the guy for the next 25 years when he got hired. As we all can see he's the worst coach at NU in modern history and frankly, I'm not sure he isn't the worst ever. Take that Mike Riley.
He's a million times worse than riley

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
It’ll be kinda amazing if there’s still taters & mongos out there at this point

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
It’ll be kinda amazing if there’s still taters & mongos out there at this point
Oh, there are. Just not many on here. Some of the stuff I've been reading this morning on other platforms is just what I expected. "We can still make a bowl game" "No way anyone better will come to Nebraska" "The offense is so good" etc, etc. My favorite I've seen this morning "How will firing Frost mid season help us win games" Total taters and mongos.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Oh, there are. Just not many on here. Some of the stuff I've been reading this morning on other platforms is just what I expected. "We can still make a bowl game" "No way anyone better will come to Nebraska" "The offense is so good" etc, etc. My favorite I've seen this morning "How will firing Frost mid season help us win games" Total taters and mongos.
In general I think most people have accepted Frost isn’t the guy. Turd isn’t going to get any real backlash for the firing. It’s a black and white situation. Frost being as bad as he is couldn’t even make it a murky situation.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
In general I think most people have accepted Frost isn’t the guy. Turd isn’t going to get any real backlash for the firing. It’s a black and white situation. Frost being as bad as he is couldn’t even make it a murky situation.
Absolutely. I'm just pointing out that there are still brain stems out there that will argue against Firing Frost, Now no one will pay much attention to them other than for laughs.

NEHusker54

Cornerback
And then you add on all of the off the field issues. Which if half of them are true the guy is a POS

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Absolutely. I'm just pointing out that there are still brain stems out there that will argue against Firing Frost, Now no one will pay much attention to them other than for laughs.
I listened to the reaction show after the game. There are some crazy fuckers out there. Multiple callers blamed the talent. Only one guy from what I heard gave the whole keep Frost talk while making points to fire him.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
These next 3 weeks are going to be miserable until that buy out gets cut in half. Until then I'll probably bet whoever Nebraska is playing team totals.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
These next 3 weeks are going to be miserable until that buy out gets cut in half. Until then I'll probably bet whoever Nebraska is playing team totals.
Overs should be solid. Our offense will score junk points against better teams while our defense allows 50.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds