Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking DL Carlon Jones Decommits (1 Viewer)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
dr-evil-mike-myers.gif

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
This isn’t sour grapes, I’ll take all the twitchy DL Nebraska can get and He had a great year. But my brothers school played Bay City this year. He thought Jones was better as a junior. Said he’s not as quick, put on too much weight. Didn’t seem nearly as explosive.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Yeah weird as fuck tweet.
No shit. I feel like no-one knows how process it. Oh well.

What kind of advice are you getting after seeing our D-Line?

Don't go there and play as a freshman in a rotation, go somewhere you are the only player that shines because that K-State visit is strange to me. One thing to go to Ohio State, whole nother to KSU.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
No shit. I feel like no-one knows how process it. Oh well.

What kind of advice are you getting after seeing our D-Line?

Don't go there and play as a freshman in a rotation, go somewhere you are the only player that shines because that K-State visit is strange to me. One thing to go to Ohio State, whole nother to KSU.
I kind of wonder if he didn't want to sign in December and Rhule didn't want to play that game?

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
He might want to start playing that game when it comes to talented players. Can’t rely on the Frost dudes on D forever.
True, but how many times did we watch Bo and Frost cling to croots like a freshman cheerleader who gave the team captain a blow job after a game? If Rhule put him on the spot and said "I need to know if you are in or out" and Jones couldn't answer I am glad that he won't be jerked around.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds