Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

My son(11 YO) and I were watching Indiana Jones over Xmas break....question... (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
What on earth would make anyone think Luke Skywalker would be taming any strange?
Young Luke seems like a whiny bitch that only had eyes for his sister.

who is she luke skywalker GIF by Star Wars

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
tPB OG
Young Luke seems like a whiny bitch that only had eyes for his sister.

who is she luke skywalker GIF by Star Wars
Then decides to refound an organization of virgins but is so uncool that his edgelord nephew turns on him and murders them all
Then he dies an incel with his only significant accomplishment ever being undone

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
What do you suppose Indiana Jones' body count is? (Women he slept with?)

How about Luke Skywalker?

Han Solo?

Capt Kirk?

Rambo?

Rocky?

James Bond?

Jason Voorhees?

Which fictional, well known main character has the highest? My 11 YO said Capt Kirk probably has the most impressive resume.
That whole list slays the pussy. Especially the last one.😆

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Then decides to refound an organization of virgins but is so uncool that his edgelord nephew turns on him and murders them all
Then he dies an incel with his only significant accomplishment ever being undone
Non Canon Luke was probably knocking the bottom out of bitches though.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
do TV Show characters count?

If so Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother) and Charlie Harper (Two and a Half Men) would need to be in the conversation.

From your list I'd have to give James Bond the Thumbs Up because he was quantity and quality.

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member

If so Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother) and Charlie Harper (Two and a Half Men) would need to be in the conversation.

From your list I'd have to give James Bond the Thumbs Up because he was quantity and quality.

I mean, we could but they are pretty obvious poon hounds.

My mind goes to guys like the guys in the A Team, Battlestar Galactica, Bo and Luke Duke.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
It's fun how Disney had this well developed expanded universe with great characters and stories and instead of using it remade the original trilogy so shittily, it not only undid why it was important but also ruined my childhood
It's sad that the only time we have been able to see Luke close to his Legends version is when he fights the dark troopers in the Mandalorian. Total waste in the sequels they could have done a lot more.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Charlie gets a vote not only for quantity but also quality, they had a lot of hot chicks on that show.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
What do you suppose Indiana Jones' body count is? (Women he slept with?)

How about Luke Skywalker?

Han Solo?

Capt Kirk?

Rambo?

Rocky?

James Bond?

Jason Voorhees?

Which fictional, well known main character has the highest? My 11 YO said Capt Kirk probably has the most impressive resume.
In order of most to least:
1. Solo - bad boy traversing the galaxy, hanging out in dens of ill repute. Oh, he slayed.
2. Bond - Well traveled, super smooth, great cars.
3. Kirk - yes, was a player when he had a chance, but keep in mind he spent most of his time in the closed environment of the Enterprise.
4. Jones- would have had his chances while visiting exotic locations. Had co-eds throwing themselves at him. Now I'm thinking of moving him ahead of Krik... but did settle down with Marion.
5. Rambo
6. Rocky- locked onto Adrian too early and through his prime
7. Skywalker- too much of a loner

Left off Voorhees. Haven't seen any of those movies. Not familiar.
(Edited because I realized I left off Jones, the inspiration of the post)

Last edited:

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
In order of most to least:
1. Solo - bad boy traversing the galaxy, hanging out in dens of ill repute. Oh, he slayed.
2. Bond - Well traveled, super smooth, great cars.
3. Kirk - yes, was a player when he had a chance, but keep in mind he spent most of his time in the closed environment of the Enterprise.
4. Jones- would have had his chances while visiting exotic locations. Had co-eds throwing themselves at him. Now I'm thinking of moving him ahead of Krik... but did settle down with Marion.
5. Rambo
6. Rocky- locked onto Adrian too early and through his prime
7. Skywalker- too much of a loner

Left off Voorhees. Haven't seen any of those movies. Not familiar.
(Edited because I realized I left off Jones, the inspiration of the post)

Jason is a killer in a slasher movie that takes place at a summer camp. Basically any mass murderer in a slasher movie would do surprisingly well. Imagine if you found out your wife slept with a dude at camp in HS that was actually a mass murderer.

Last edited:

thE kErnEl

Cornerback
Elite Member
1. Indiana Jones was fucking coeds night and day. They were horny and very available. He wouldn't stay faithful to Marion.

2. Bond sits in this spot due to quality over quantity. However, he had sex with multiple women over a two-hour period. That. Adds. Up.

3. Kirk. He's a manwhore.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds