Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Did Frost really say that? (2 Viewers)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
I can’t say I’m surprised by anything that Frost says as he’s clearly on the level of Diaco during his pressers.

I got this quote from the article below, no way he can be referencing Riley in Year 4 of his tenure?!?!

“Unfortunately, you have a mindset when we got here that we've been beat a lot," he said, referring to losses in six of the last seven games under former coach Mike Riley. "Winning is a habit. Losing is a habit. Trying to break that cycle. Just takes a few wins in a row. I just want to see it happen for these guys."

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Guess what Scott, Mike Riley isn't here anymore, he hasn't been here for 4 years and you're still pointing fingers...4. years. later. Most of your roster wasn't around for the Riley days.

sponge-bob-squarepants-bla-bla-bla.gif

UNK’sker

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Losing as become a worse habit under him.
I just can never wrap my mind around the fact that he never takes responsibility for any of this. It’s always “they need to be better in this or that situation”, or “they shouldn’t need motivated all the time”, or etc. etc. When is he gonna realize that the reason this team is the way they are is because of the training they’re getting from their coaches? Obviously they consistently respond a certain way because of the way they are developed. Change something up with your methods. That’s the analysis you’re paid for, not excuse making.

Last edited:

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I just can never wrap my mind around the fact that he never takes responsibility for any of this. It’s always “they need to be better in this or that situation”, or “they shouldn’t need motivated all the time”, or etc. etc. When is he gonna realize that the reason this team is the way they are is because of the training they’re getting from their coaches? Obviously they consistently respond a certain way because of the way they are developed. Change something up with your methods. That’s the analysis you’re paid for, not excuse making.
You got “5 likes” from me on this comment.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I can’t say I’m surprised by anything that Frost says as he’s clearly on the level of Diaco during his pressers.

I got this quote from the article below, no way he can be referencing Riley in Year 4 of his tenure?!?!

“Unfortunately, you have a mindset when we got here that we've been beat a lot," he said, referring to losses in six of the last seven games under former coach Mike Riley. "Winning is a habit. Losing is a habit. Trying to break that cycle. Just takes a few wins in a row. I just want to see it happen for these guys."

The dumbest thing I heard him say is he doesn’t listen to the media and then brought up someone writing bad stuff about him and the team in his first year when they started 0-6

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
it's called narcissism

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Clear as day from the first 1.5 years. You can’t win at the top level without accountability, ahem.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
it's called narcissism
Need a small edit to make it more fitting:

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, WE’RE CLOSE!
And if we’re not, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

Sadly, with the stupidity that infects a significant portion of our fanbase, we probably do deserve it.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Need a small edit to make it more fitting:

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, WE’RE CLOSE!
And if we’re not, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

Sadly, with the stupidity that infects a significant portion of our fanbase, we probably do deserve it.
im in my 90s Frank, but believe corch has a few more years in him thanks

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds