Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

December recruiting thread (4 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I feel for Kaelin here, but this is a no-brainer.

I truly hope he sticks it out and gives it a shot for a year or two. He can always hit the portal.
And Raiola will have transferred high schools a couple times and flipped his commitment twice. Would be good to have some depth in the QB room.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
We're extremely slow learners
In reality the simulation has learned that it can't inflict true pain on the Nebraska fan base without also providing occasional hope. Of course that hope can't come in the form of upsets or even winning tossup games during the season, so it sends hope during the offseason so it can make the regular season that much more painful.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
We're extremely slow learners
How I envision your typical Nebraskan

bearded-young-man-with-down-syndrome-holding-cat-austockphoto-000205472.jpg

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
In reality the simulation has learned that it can't inflict true pain on the Nebraska fan base without also providing occasional hope. Of course that hope can't come in the form of upsets or even winning tossup games during the season, so it sends hope during the offseason so it can make the regular season that much more painful.
That wiley bitch simulation let's us end up with Raiola without the 8 months of peer crootin so he's basically throwing the ball to 4 Jim's out there. Or he will feel like he beat out McCord and transfer heading to USC after half a season

mbuskirk5

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Do you guys actually believe in “The Simulation” or is it one of those jokes that has been overused and isn’t funny anymore? I would like to think it’s the latter, but sometimes I wonder.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds