Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dean said to expect news this morning/ today? (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Dean =

OGC.26d3384e829f835be9ce3682492ae1ae

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
You have been given 69 points and a warning for expecting legitimate news to come from Deab via the tater farm.
Lmao, more than anything i just wanted to troll him for that comment yesterday.

Someone in NS must have really told him it would be announced today, otherwise i doubt he would have alluded to it. I love how they fuck with him

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
I never saw the post, but I am a little surprised we haven’t heard anything. Seems like we would want this announced ASAP to get recruiting in full force. Just hoping we didn’t get turned down by someone we thought we locked up and found a better offer with some of these new hires.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I never saw the post, but I am a little surprised we haven’t heard anything. Seems like we would want this announced ASAP to get recruiting in full force. Just hoping we didn’t get turned down by someone we thought we locked up and found a better offer with some of these new hires.
573270A6-99EC-412F-8138-16ABCAB1DF05.png

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I swear in a different thread Sean said “wouldn’t surprise me to hear something as soon as monday morning” but now i cant find it

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds