Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dean getting killed on Tater Island and Twitter (4 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
The bigger issue is what the fuck is anyone going to do about it? Paying an attorney 200-300 an hour just to post on his shitty site probably wouldn’t be worth it, and there won’t be a lot of damages
Money GIF

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Not looking for anything. For the sake of “it’s not quite season yet” conversation and to stay on the topic of “Deab is a blob” I was curious what their thoughts are.
Just kill him. It’s cheaper. That’s what my relatives did in Staten Island and Brooklyn. Costra Nostra.

Whoops. Sorry. Wrong message board.

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
I see zero reason for him to say anything on any of the rumor threads, they could just let the threads naturally evolve without ever saying anything in the threads. Doing that would at least allow his crappy site to keep the journalistic integrity while still serving its purpose as a message board for people spending money for that type of information. As soon as any of the “journalists” on that site say anything at all in any of the rumor threads it gives credence to those rumors whether they are true or not.
I know Pelini used to have people contact message board owners to have them take down threads.

The amount of effort Bo put in to message boards is mind bottling for a D1 head football coach.

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
I’m sure there is…can you provide them? Do they say “don’t disagree with Deab and don’t call out mongo”? Curious where line on their rules is drawn.
I'm sure they're written vaguely enough that Deab and Co can say they mean whatever they want. There's probably some sort of "can pull your posting abilities at any time for any reason" too.

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
Dean is the dumbest ‘successful’ person I know. Deal with the devil for sure.
There are so many (very true) things pointed out about Dean but there are two things that keep him successful.

1) He does actually work pretty damn hard to put out a sh*t ton of content (not that it's good or spelled correctly, but it is a lot)
2) He gets the fact that being a "positive north stadium shill" will win over a lot of cletus in this state and thus a lot of people will pay money to hear things like "we have the best NIL package in the country" lol (yay confirmation bias)

From a capitalism standpoint, it's not the worst strategy.

Understand that this is not me defending his incredibly thin skin or deceitful coverup of his incompetence.

Side note...he did want to ban your username at one point, but was convinced not to because you'd already had it a long time and nobody complained.

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
2) He gets the fact that being a "positive north stadium shill" will win over a lot of cletus in this state and thus a lot of people will pay money to hear things like "we have the best NIL package in the country" lol (yay confirmation bias)

That's a really good point. There's actually a poster on Rivals that's mad that Zach isn't a Cornhusker fan from birth. He wants slanted coverage. Many folks like positive news more than factual news. Give them a lie they can believe and they will run with it, tell them the truth and they will deny it. Crazy stuff.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
There are so many (very true) things pointed out about Dean but there are two things that keep him successful.

1) He does actually work pretty damn hard to put out a sh*t ton of content (not that it's good or spelled correctly, but it is a lot)

From a capitalism standpoint, it's not the worst strategy.

Understand that this is not me defending his incredibly thin skin or deceitful coverup of his incompetence.

Side note...he did want to ban your username at one point, but was convinced not to because you'd already had it a long time and nobody complained.
which mod are you slumpbuster

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds