Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Dean getting dogpiled on (1 Viewer)

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Yeah I’m to the point where it’s not worth it to create another account, so I may just be done there. But my last account name was in my opinion one of the best on RSS.
I think I definitely bailed at just the right time. Although being able to watch the inevitable implosion and all the chaos would be fun. One thing is clear though to me in reading this thread is that Dean does stand to gain more financially from ABM than he does paying subscribers.

blackshirt98

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
To be fair....this wasn't a secret....literally everyone who was in Waterboy's role or a walk on or someone who really wasn't playing but was on that team was talking all week about how they drew up a throwback pass play to Crouch. I literally remember talking to a buddy of mine who came into Lincoln for the game about it, during Gameday. If our entire dorm floor knew this was in the playbook....

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds