Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Deab dropping shit nuggets (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Perhaps Dean is also a 4D chess player. He knows he'll get killed on RSS for sharing info publicly before on his site, he knows he might get more subscribers if he pumps sunshine, and he also knows he'll get beat to hell on RSS if he makes an incorrect prediction. Thus, he lies to the public to generate traffic, ignores the paying members on purpose, but is deft at deflecting because he knows what is going on in all four dimensions.

I have just way-overestimated Dean's intelligence, I think. But people also say the president is playing 4D chess, so who knows.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
So is Dickerson flipping or not?

I don’t have any concrete info, but i think it probably explains the Webb decommitment.

I do remember after Bretz committed getting the nugg (mighta been on the scrolls) that Bretz mom basically said Avantae thought he made the wrong decision. The timing of everything certainly seems to add up anyway...

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t have any concrete info, but i think it probably explains the Webb decommitment.

I do remember after Bretz committed getting the nugg (mighta been on the scrolls) that Bretz mom basically said Avantae thought he made the wrong decision. The timing of everything certainly seems to add up anyway...
Or Webb isn't that great of prospect and they cut their losses and that's really all it is

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
First post here on the Platinum Board... I just cancelled my subscription. The part that sucks is I paid for the year back in August. I guess that dipshit still gets my money until August 2021.
giphy.gif

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
First post here on the Platinum Board... I just cancelled my subscription. The part that sucks is I paid for the year back in August. I guess that dipshit still gets my money until August 2021.

I forgot to change my payment method, and I'm paying Dean until 11-Nov-2021. And I knew it was coming, but forgot to cancel.

At any rate, welcome aboard.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds