Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Dayton Raiola playing on YouTube now

2026 is actually a really important QB year for us. If things go as well for Dylan as they could, the 2026 guy is who you recruit to come in sand learn under him for a season before potentially taking over.
It's going to be really tough to keep him in Dylan's shadow, but I think the staff would ideally like Kaelin to redshirt this year, sit behind Dyan for an additional 2 years, then takeover for 2 years. I think that the staff believes that they may have signed 2 Sunday guys last year....

It's going to be really tough to keep him in Dylan's shadow, but I think the staff would ideally like Kaelin to redshirt this year, sit behind Dyan for an additional 2 years, then takeover for 2 years. I think that the staff believes that they may have signed 2 Sunday guys last year....
throughout DKs recruitment I thought we did hear he really wanted to play for Nebraska however most of the Sunday QBs nowadays want to come into a program and be the starter right away. In this day and age with the transfer portal I feel like it’s going to be extremely difficult to hang on to DK with DR being the starter. Regardless of being a Nebraska fan growing up the desire to be the starter is probably going to see him transfer elsewhere. That’s probably why he was looking around a little after DR flipped to us.

Dayton can certainly still be good. He's got crazy arm strength like his brother, looks comfortable moving around in the pocket and his WRs did miss some catches including one of the INTs. It'll be interesting to see how much improvement there is at the end of the season and if he settles into things more.

They'll probably need to work him into the #2 QB spot by the end of this season then.

From the tape its pretty clear the physical tools are there but the game reps are not. Should be really interesting to see how he grows and Neb recruits 26s. He will get better though.
Maybe he goes somewhere else and portals to us his Jr/Sr year after Dylan and Danny win us a couple nattys. Go somewhere else for a couple years and work out the kinks.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back