Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Daily Weather Thread

Drought continues in the eastern half of Western Nebraska

Got a solid couple hours of rain here in Omaha this afternoon (of course it was the day where I finally got my sprinkler system repaired & had just run it extensively this morning because of the drought).

Did that hit the rest of the state too?

Got a solid couple hours of rain here in Omaha this afternoon (of course it was the day where I finally got my sprinkler system repaired & had just run it extensively this morning because of the drought).

Did that hit the rest of the state too?

I've had my sprinklers running for a month now. We were 7"+ inches dryer than average since November.

Luckily got 1.75" in my gauge early morning in NW Lincoln. I was awaken to a ground strike lightening and a downpour. I had around 2" of water standing in my Jeep, from just doors off and hard top still on. Spent my morning ripping up carpet and getting it dried out.

Omaha getting some rain right naw

Omaha got a nice storm this morning

30,000 people without power

pea sized hail

woke up to a 20 ft limb blocking my front door.
evil dead television GIF

After the one of the driest 3-month span in Lincoln's history, regardless of season (March/April/May), June and July has made for it. This is the coolest and wettest late June - Mid July I can every remember.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back