Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

CU Post Game Presser (1 Viewer)

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
Jeff Simms is the worst qb we've had since.....Dailey? The good thing for me is doesn't even hurt anymore to lose and look like such an undisciplined, inept offense anymore. Just pathetic but fuck it.

Last edited:

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'd love to see some reporter with balls ( nobody here in Nebraska ) ask Rhule. " Do you wish you would have chosen Casey Thompson to be your starter ? "

I'm unsure if Casey would truly be an improvement. While he's undoubtedly a better passer, he lacks the running ability to score and make plays with the QB run. Plus, considering the current state of our receiving corps, who would Casey have as targets? Our wide receiver situation is well-known to be lacking, and our tight ends are on milk cartons. Given the O-line's blocking performance, how long could Casey stay healthy, especially considering his injury and then surgery last year?

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
We'd be in a better spot with smothers for sure. Our offense would still be ass bc we have worst P5 TE, WR, OL and RBs tho
On one hand, could our RB's be somewhat decent if our passing game was better and kept the defenses honest from stacking the box?

Herbie

Quarterback
On one hand, could our RB's be somewhat decent if our passing game was better and kept the defenses honest from stacking the box?
After two games once you take out qb rushing stats the team has 47 attempts, 228 yards, 0 tds, 2 lost fumbles.
It’s hard to think even with a passing offense the rushing attack is much better.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds