Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

CU Post Game Presser (1 Viewer)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
I'm unsure if Casey would truly be an improvement. While he's undoubtedly a better passer, he lacks the running ability to score and make plays with the QB run. Plus, considering the current state of our receiving corps, who would Casey have as targets? Our wide receiver situation is well-known to be lacking, and our tight ends are on milk cartons. Given the O-line's blocking performance, how long could Casey stay healthy, especially considering his injury and then surgery last year?
Casey isn't perfect but an improvement is unbelievably without question.

I'm honestly looking back at all the QBs over the past 2 decades and struggling to find one that's not an improvement.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Casey isn't perfect but an improvement is unbelievably without question.

I'm honestly looking back at all the QBs over the past 2 decades and struggling to find one that's not an improvement.

Yeah, I agree. I'll admit that what I wrote was wrong and that Casey would indeed be an upgrade if healthy, and in fact, I can't think of any QB that wouldn't be an improvement.

I think Joe Bauserman would even be an improvement over the shitshow that is Sims.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds