Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Commute? Brice Turner (1 Viewer)

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Looks fast as fuck. Seemed to have good hands. His route running looked like trash.
Not sure he is worth a scholly. But we will see how he does 2-3 years from now. He may be a fantastic return man as well.

I hated the Frost hire due to him having lack of big program experience and I didn’t believe that ucf was a rebuild.

I believe in Rhule and trust his hires due to the fact he has been there and down that already at a g5 and p5 school.

Recruits like this have been the norm for him. We are going to just have to trust it for now.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Looks fast as fuck. Seemed to have good hands. His route running looked like trash.
Not sure he is worth a scholly. But we will see how he does 2-3 years from now. He may be a fantastic return man as well.

I hated the Frost hire due to him having lack of big program experience and I didn’t believe that ucf was a rebuild.

I believe in Rhule and trust his hires due to the fact he has been there and down that already at a g5 and p5 school.

Recruits like this have been the norm for him. We are going to just have to trust it for now.
I can live incredibly athletic and raw as fuck. Especially in this transition class which is just YOLO bombs

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Blessed be thy arm of Tommy "Arm too strong" Armstrong. May his Yolo bombs always land in hands of his receiver.
James Brown Church GIF

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
This philosophy worried me before we hired Rhule and it still does because the BIG is a different animal than the other conferences he won in.
I understand your concern, and you may be right. That said, he has expressly stated he came up with this philosophy to overcome the inherent advantages PSU had over Temple . . . and it worked. He eventually beat PSU for the first time in 50 years or whatever. So I'd say, based on the available data, that it CAN work. Let's hope it does.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Have we ever determined who is commuting?

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Yeah the board can do better without you. What a whiner
@Ducksker (aka Kitty) you won’t get far with these taters here. THEY DO NOT understand realistic perspectives. Whether you’re right or wrong, they conform to the deabism of yesteryear and only offer tatered views. They cannot handle the non-deabism this board used to be.
Heaven forbid you have your own opinion.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Frankly I don't disagree with the basis of a lot of your comments. Haven't been blown away by hires. Would like to see some more activity on meaningful recruiting. It's just the annoying as fuck (I understand that is your intent) way you present them, and spam every thread. You can argue that you're on the right side of the fence here but the reality is we have had Rhule as HC for less than 2 weeks, so it's an equally reasonable position to give him and the staff a chance rather than speculate doom & gloom. You have no more basis to provide evidence that Rhule will fail than anyone else has to prove he will succeed.

I'll tell you the same thing I told your cousin Buck. Nobody gives a shit that you disagree, just would be preferable if you could do it in a less irritating way. Nobody thinks you're crying, it's just that you're the only one "laughing" at your troll.
Don’t want to make this political but based on many of you taters’ responses to guys like Duck @Ducksker (aka Kitty) & I would make be believe you’re libtards. Reason being: you cannot handle a differing opinion, go to all lengths to tear someone down who has one and try to push your ideals on said folks to the tune of verbally tearing them down and altering their words. Why does this matter? Cause libtards just suck at life and should not have control in a message board about the Good Ole Huskers!

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Don’t want to make this political but based on many of you taters’ responses to guys like Duck @Ducksker (aka Kitty) & I would make be believe you’re libtards. Reason being: you cannot handle a differing opinion, go to all lengths to tear someone down who has one and try to push your ideals on said folks to the tune of verbally tearing them down and altering their words. Why does this matter? Cause libtards just suck at life and should not have control in a message board about the Good Ole Huskers!
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
@Ducksker (aka Kitty) you won’t get far with these taters here. THEY DO NOT understand realistic perspectives. Whether you’re right or wrong, they conform to the deabism of yesteryear and only offer tatered views. They cannot handle the non-deabism this board used to be.
Heaven forbid you have your own opinion.
Ol’ Buck Nuts that’s enough out of you.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds