Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado going all out at practice (1 Viewer)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Id put the over under at 2 seasons for Deion. I think 0-24 is a real possibility based on his roster management.

The Venn Diagram of people who are Prime supporters who are also Joel Osteen followers has gotta be about 90%. Dudes full of shit. The chances of him being successful are similar to flat earth theory being true.
Ok, so if we lose to this rag tag group of losers in September i want that same energy directed back at Rhule. No fuckin reason for us to lose to all these scrubs they are bringing in right???? We should win by 50 easily.

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
Ok, so if we lose to this rag tag group of losers in September i want that same energy directed back at Rhule. No fuckin reason for us to lose to all these scrubs they are bringing in right???? We should win by 50 easily.
Work Good Job GIF by Jeremy Fisher

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Don't know about 50 but it should be a good margin. I don't think I've ever placed a bet with a 50+ point spread. Losing to them would be very embarrassing.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Don't know about 50 but it should be a good margin. I don't think I've ever placed a bet with a 50+ point spread. Losing to them would be very embarrassing.
Well how confident are you?? Put a number on the spread. 21? 35?

No fuckin way in hell Matt Rhule loses to loser Deion surely!!

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
In this thread i learned that a loss to Colorado should be a fireable offense for Rhule.

Both first year coaches with the same opportunities. In fact it’s easier to recruit here than CU. More resources, better facilities, better conference, tradition, fan base, you name it.

Absolutely no reason Rhule should lose to Deion and his rag tag group of 60 scholarship guys. They’re all Old Dominion back ups anyway.

By wallet is open for bets on Colorado +28. Hit me up and put your money where your mouth is

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
In this thread i learned that a loss to Colorado should be a fireable offense for Rhule.

Both first year coaches with the same opportunities. In fact it’s easier to recruit here than CU. More resources, better facilities, better conference, tradition, fan base, you name it.

Absolutely no reason Rhule should lose to Deion and his rag tag group of 60 scholarship guys. They’re all Old Dominion back ups anyway.

By wallet is open for bets on Colorado +28. Hit me up and put your money where your mouth is
Hey man shut the fuck up and take a breath. This can’t actually be fun or interesting to you either.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Hey man shut the fuck up and take a breath. This can’t actually be fun or interesting to you either.
Tbh what i read or say on an online message board holds no merit to me. So no, it isnt fun or interesting.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
+21? Surely we will demolish that group of scrubs by way more than that.

I’ll take Colorado +28. @djw004 you wantnin on this action too?
LOL!!!!!!!!!

Colorado is playing at home and it is Deion's first home game....yet you still are afraid to take Colorado +21 against a Rhule and Co. team that you have incessantly shit on for 6 months. +21!!!!! You seemingly have more faith in Nebraska in that game than I do!

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
+21? Surely we will demolish that group of scrubs by way more than that.

I’ll take Colorado +28. @djw004 you wantnin on this action too?
I do.

Make it 27.5 - I shouldn't be penalized for winning by 4 tuddys.

Nebraska covers - you get IP banned from this board for life

Nebraska doesn't cover - @lee_carvallo_12 and @BIG TONE SOPRANO get to go out to the bar with you and the "girlfriend" you claim to have and I will cover the first $100 of your bar tab that night (warning: you're likely not going to have the "girlfriend" anymore after that night...)

Colorado wins outright - I post daily that you're the wisest duck to ever quack

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds