Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado/Denver guys - bach party/golf recs (1 Viewer)

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
I think it’s actually McGregor square that I’m thinking of. I’ve never actually been there

Watched the Home Run Derby there. It's a pretty cool set up. It's like a classier, better put together version of the Captiol District in omaha

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Dawned on me this morning that I never came back and said how our weekend went. It was a pretty fucking awesome weekend in it's unique way. Not that any of you care but here's a little recap.

We got on the road from Lincoln by about 6:30, picked up the other part of our car full of degens an hour or so west of LNK. I was driving so they were supposed to shotgun a beer but all the beer was warm so they didn't, said they'd just drink them as we drove. That turned into the five of them killing about 40 beers between there and Denver and about 8 stop for them to piss, 3 of which were ditch pisses, shoutout western nebraska. We got to Denver, stopped for gas and food, hit up a dispensary and went to the Airbnb in Aurora and met up with guys who were flying in.

We didn't really have any plans for Friday night, weren't sure exactly how everybody would be feeling and we had a tee time the next morning. We ended up going to a place called boondocks...which was kind of a weird move for a bach party but it ended up being awesome. It's one of those places that has go carts, bowling, mini golf, and booze. We all got fucking wrecked which made the go karts even more fun. The bachelor who is a notorious 'fall asleep anywhere at any time and especially when he's hammered' actually passed out in his go kart before one of the races. We weren't causing any trouble so the kids who were working the go karts thought it was hilarious. It was mostly like 12-17 year old kids there and our drunk asses. It was awesome.

We golfed at BearDance on Saturday. Awesome fucking course. Service was outstanding, nice clubhouse, friendly staff, couldn't have asked for anything more from the course. 100% recommend if you get the chance. Only shitty part was that the wind was blowing 25-30mph all day and gusting between 40-50mph. So we all shot a million but we all got obliterated again so it was still a good time. They broke the buckle on one of the straps from my bag which sucks but not a huge deal.

Saturday night could have been way more epic than it was but it probably was about what the Dr ordered. One of our buddies married into some serious moolah and his FIL offered to let us use their car service for the night so we didn't have to worry about driving or anything. We had dinner at Bar Dough and it legitimately was one of the best meals I've ever had. I was drunk as shit and a little stoned but it was awesome. We ended up getting so fucked up at dinner that we just went back to our house around 11:30 and playing cards and drinking more.

We were all up and moving around 9 the next morning, smoked some weed, ate an edible, cleaned the house, and we were on our way. Not a crazy weekend but it was about perfect for the crew we had. Bachelor isn't exactly the strip club type (anymore, thanks to his soon to be wife) and his BIL was with us so that would have gotten weird quick. Maybe I'll take him to the night before and buy him a lapdance.

Thanks again for all the recommendations.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I was hoping this thread would pop up again. Anyone in the Denver Area needs to head to the new Meow Wolf immediately, my wife was able to get tickets to their soft opening and it was awesome - weird but awesome. If you go, do not go sober.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dawned on me this morning that I never came back and said how our weekend went. It was a pretty fucking awesome weekend in it's unique way. Not that any of you care but here's a little recap.

We got on the road from Lincoln by about 6:30, picked up the other part of our car full of degens an hour or so west of LNK. I was driving so they were supposed to shotgun a beer but all the beer was warm so they didn't, said they'd just drink them as we drove. That turned into the five of them killing about 40 beers between there and Denver and about 8 stop for them to piss, 3 of which were ditch pisses, shoutout western nebraska. We got to Denver, stopped for gas and food, hit up a dispensary and went to the Airbnb in Aurora and met up with guys who were flying in.

We didn't really have any plans for Friday night, weren't sure exactly how everybody would be feeling and we had a tee time the next morning. We ended up going to a place called boondocks...which was kind of a weird move for a bach party but it ended up being awesome. It's one of those places that has go carts, bowling, mini golf, and booze. We all got fucking wrecked which made the go karts even more fun. The bachelor who is a notorious 'fall asleep anywhere at any time and especially when he's hammered' actually passed out in his go kart before one of the races. We weren't causing any trouble so the kids who were working the go karts thought it was hilarious. It was mostly like 12-17 year old kids there and our drunk asses. It was awesome.

We golfed at BearDance on Saturday. Awesome fucking course. Service was outstanding, nice clubhouse, friendly staff, couldn't have asked for anything more from the course. 100% recommend if you get the chance. Only shitty part was that the wind was blowing 25-30mph all day and gusting between 40-50mph. So we all shot a million but we all got obliterated again so it was still a good time. They broke the buckle on one of the straps from my bag which sucks but not a huge deal.

Saturday night could have been way more epic than it was but it probably was about what the Dr ordered. One of our buddies married into some serious moolah and his FIL offered to let us use their car service for the night so we didn't have to worry about driving or anything. We had dinner at Bar Dough and it legitimately was one of the best meals I've ever had. I was drunk as shit and a little stoned but it was awesome. We ended up getting so fucked up at dinner that we just went back to our house around 11:30 and playing cards and drinking more.

We were all up and moving around 9 the next morning, smoked some weed, ate an edible, cleaned the house, and we were on our way. Not a crazy weekend but it was about perfect for the crew we had. Bachelor isn't exactly the strip club type (anymore, thanks to his soon to be wife) and his BIL was with us so that would have gotten weird quick. Maybe I'll take him to the night before and buy him a lapdance.

If you were at the Boondocks in Parker, I live just a few minutes from there and should have brought you guys more booze

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The bachelor who is a notorious 'fall asleep anywhere at any time and especially when he's hammered' actually passed out in his go kart before one of the races.
rob riggle raise hand GIF by Team Coco

New Years eve at champions in a chair waiting for the bathroom. Band playing 20 feet away. Apparently several people decorated me and took my picture.

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG

So you drove out to Denver for a bachelor party to stay in Aurora, ride go
Carts and play golf in a hurricane? Did Lubbick plan this killer weekend?

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
So you drove out to Denver for a bachelor party to stay in Aurora, ride go
Carts and play golf in a hurricane? Did Lubbick plan this killer weekend?
Did you miss the get drunk and high part?

Btw smoking is the best hangover cure. I'll fight anyone who says different.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds