Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Colorado/Denver guys - bach party/golf recs (1 Viewer)

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Asking for help and not including boob pics 5 points
Fellas - planning a bach party in Denver for a buddy. Looking to play 2 or 3 rounds of golf, one pretty nice course and the other rounds at some fun but cheaper type courses. We're looking at TPC, sounds like it's a bit north of the city but a cool course. Would really appreciate some tips/tricks/recommendations for golf in the area and any other fun shit to do while we're there other than drink and smoke our faces off.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Have you considered fucking his fiance?

Would be taking a significant drop on the crazy hot scale
giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1611373642550.png
    1611373642550.png
    101 KB · Views: 8

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
TPC is pretty far north. Supposed to be great. Probably wouldn’t go that far north unless you just want to go to Fort Collins after. That said, most of the really good or cool course are pretty far south. Nothing in Denver stands out. South id look at Arrowhead, fossil Trace, Common Ground golf courses.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
TPC is pretty far north. Supposed to be great. Probably wouldn’t go that far north unless you just want to go to Fort Collins after. That said, most of the really good or cool course are pretty far south. Nothing in Denver stands out. South id look at Arrowhead, fossil Trace, Common Ground golf courses.
Arrowhead is sweet

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Fellas - planning a bach party in Denver for a buddy. Looking to play 2 or 3 rounds of golf, one pretty nice course and the other rounds at some fun but cheaper type courses. We're looking at TPC, sounds like it's a bit north of the city but a cool course. Would really appreciate some tips/tricks/recommendations for golf in the area and any other fun shit to do while we're there other than drink and smoke our faces off.
Are you staying in Denver?

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Fossil Trace, Legacy Ridge, Colorado National, Indian Peak, Omni Interlocken are all solid in my book. Never got to Arrowhead but heard great things!

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
It probably wasn't that much steak, but I basically don't eat red meat at home and to say it was a mistake is putting it mildly

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
When’s this supposed to take place? I think the bars are still shut down but Im getting older so I could be wrong. You staying at a hotel or Air BnB?

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Following as my brother is getting married this fall.

THAT FUCKER DECIDED TO GET MARRIED IN THE FALL. During the Northwestern game. Seriously thought about saying no to being his best man because he did this to me.
Where’s your bro getting married at?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds