Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Chiefs fans… (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wooof, this one is hard to watch. D is struggling and O seems out of synch. Still plenty of time to get this turned around for Reid & Co as we aren't quite to the middle of the season. Fingers crossed they find the magic soon

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Cant go the Super bowl every year, even the GOAT Brady missed a few here and there
his team's were still good... The Chiefs are not a good team at all so far this season. Some of the issues. Are fixable, though, but they haven't been "off year Patriots" level.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
his team's were still good... The Chiefs are not a good team at all so far this season. Some of the issues. Are fixable, though, but they haven't been "off year Patriots" level.
The Patriots had some early season struggles under Brady too. Let’s see how the whole season plays out. I will say the AFC is as wide open as it has ever been.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
90% of Chief fans have never seen the team be this bad (since they only started following the team in 2018)
I was always around Chiefs fans in south central Nebraska. I felt sorry for them back in the day. You would also get some Denver fans mixed with cowboys and packer fans for the most part but the chiefs dominate down there. Out your way I bet it shifts to more Denver fans.

TreedHusker

Defensive Lineman
My Steelers had one of their best games of the year this weekend.

Joke Reaction GIF by Travis

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I was always around Chiefs fans in south central Nebraska. I felt sorry for them back in the day. You would also get some Denver fans mixed with cowboys and packer fans for the most part but the chiefs dominate down there. Out your way I bet it shifts to more Denver fans.

Grew up a Bears fan (still am)

My chiefs hatred is 100% jealousy and anger at Pace for not drafting Mahomes

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds