Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Chiefs fan tears ITT (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
What an absolute bitch. The WR was nearly a yard offside. As a sideline official, if you cannot see the snapper and the ball because of a player's alignment, no warning, automatic penalty regardless of level of play.

1702311964499.png

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Nobody Gives A Shit GIF by South Park

trueluk

Bench Warmer
I didn't see it live and none of the replays I've seen show the team going up to the line of scrimmage, but the line to gain is the 39 and the line of scrimmage looks like it's the 49, but the center has the ball pulled back to between the 49 and 50 yard lines (in fact, the center's head is in front of the ball. Isn't that also supposed to be a penalty?). Did Toney line up before the center was up to the line of scrimmage, before the center pulled the ball back half a yard or so getting down into his stance?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I didn't see it live and none of the replays I've seen show the team going up to the line of scrimmage, but the line to gain is the 39 and the line of scrimmage looks like it's the 49, but the center has the ball pulled back to between the 49 and 50 yard lines (in fact, the center's head is in front of the ball. Isn't that also supposed to be a penalty?). Did Toney line up before the center was up to the line of scrimmage, before the center pulled the ball back half a yard or so getting down into his stance?
No clue... I am sure when some get access to the all 22 they will look for that.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Oh wow. The former 1st rounder that the Chiefs traded for who the giants cut bait on in like a year is a fuck up?

Jeb Bush Reaction GIF by Mashable
I mean he did help us win a Super Bowl. So I think that alone makes the trade worth it. Just isn't a long term answer the Chiefs need.

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
This happens quite a bit both forwards and backwards and isn't a penalty. Happens a lot with gun snaps or if center holds front tip of ball and rocks to backwards to back tip of ball on the ground.

I've killed it presnap several times over the years to reset if it's within a yard or two of a first down other than just play on unless egregious or purposely.

WRs line up (front foot) around 1/2 to a yard off the line of scrimmage/neutral zone. Check out top receiver on the presnap picture to see a proper alignment. This isn't even close to be properly lined up regardless of what snapper did.

Last edited:

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
I mean it wasn’t really that close
IMG_9250.jpeg

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

No clue... I am sure when some get access to the all 22 they will look for that.

I learned this the hard way and was ripped a new asshole by a coach whose player I called offside after he had pointed to me and I verbally told him to move back. I now use hand signals as well so it shows on film that I was telling him to move back.

AR answer… thought it was odd some were claiming he checked but he didn’t say anything about it.

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye
None of this shit happened before Kelce started dating Taylor...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds