Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

CALLING MY SHOT: This game will be like 2010 Missouri (1 Viewer)

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
That was the first game my wife (then girlfriend) and I went to together. And we will be there together tomorrow 💯🌽🌽 So I was thinking the same thing
I also took my girlfriend to that game and advised her not to watch the ball on kickoffs, but to instead find #46 and follow him the entire play. she did not appreciate the unbridled violence of Eric Martin covering kicks nearly as much as I did

we broke up a month later

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I will rip my weiner off from jacking if I ever get to experience that game's feeling again or the T Magic KSU game again
The only good thing about ripping your weiner off is that it becomes so much easier to get a blowjob.
For numerous reasons, I hope your pecker is detached very soon! 😮

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The only good thing about ripping your weiner off is that it becomes so much easier to get a blowjob.
For numerous reasons, I hope your pecker is detached very soon! 😮
It's like when a bee stings someone and the stinger stays in them. Same thing with your peen now.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I also took my girlfriend to that game and advised her not to watch the ball on kickoffs, but to instead find #46 and follow him the entire play. she did not appreciate the unbridled violence of Eric Martin covering kicks nearly as much as I did

we broke up a month later
I remember saying something like “ok Missouri is pretty good this year so this may not go well.” right before Helu broke away for his first TD

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Do we have Roy Helu, Rex Burkhead, Lavonte David, and Prince Amukamara type talents on the roster?
John Candy No GIF by Laff

redzoner

Cornerback
That game was so much fun. I had two cocky ass Missouri students behind me talking shit all the way through pregame. They didn't have a lot to say after a couple Helu runs.

I saw that Roy has 6 kids with a 7th on the way with Dani Mancuso. Hopefully some future football and volleyball players in the pipeline.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds