Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

broken or bruised tailbone (2 Viewers)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Thanks guys, almost none of you were helpful just like on the RSS or open scrolls. Garrett, my Titanium board will crush this place shortly.

This seems to be code for for something else but I can’t quite figure it out...
I wish I was clever enough for double-entendre here. Alas, I'm not clever.

The double-entendre was even more difficult to come up with when I fell off a ladder, landed on my miter saw stand, and broke a few ribs a few years ago. How do you make that one about sects?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thanks guys, almost none of you were helpful just like on the RSS or open scrolls. Garrett, my Titanium board will crush this place shortly.

The double-entendre was even more difficult to come up with when I fell off a ladder, landed on my miter saw stand, and broke a few ribs a few years ago. How do you make that one about sects?
Give me 72 hours and I'll make an attempt

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Thats a lot of work to go through just to be able to suck your own dick.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG

I mean, I was honest at least lol. Seriously tho I would get a covid test like @Blackshirts_Win_'ships would, find a chiro around wherever you are. Hope there is running water 😁

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
There is a technique where you can shove your thumb up someone’s ass to move their coccyx back to where it’s suppose to..I’ve done it exactly 0 times to myself..Nancy however..
giphy.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds