Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Husker Gary, the board is broken again (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ll run another cache rebuild to fix it.

There has to be something server side causing it to do this. I think @alt f4 looked and didn’t find anything though.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I read the Title Husker Gary and thought someone had finally gotten Gary Reed to join up and tell his stories of banging Newscasters, poop clogged showers and his infamous "Where are they Now" Top 10 Recruits Lists.
Don't forget offering sick jobs that start at 28k a year with the opportunity to earn up to 275k in commission

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’d contribute to a gofundme to get him over here
I've tried contacting him on twitter but he has some privacy settings on his account. I had his phone number back in the day but that number is long gone. Once Rivals reset their system years back I lost all of my private conversations. Had some doozies with him and I know his phone number was in there. Worst part is I had some incriminating conversations with $Dean that were lost. Called him out on so much FakeNews and told him who my sources were.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds