Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Brent Davis OC (1 Viewer)

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
This has to be a troll job right? I really doubt that Frost went full potato and is willing to run the option by bringing in Army's OC.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Poster who said this is a random dude in an 8 page thread, so take with 10000 grains of salt.

But if this does end up being the pick…then what the fuck are we even doing? This all would’ve been an absolute waste of everyone’s time.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Poster who said this is a random dude in an 8 page thread, so take with 10000 grains of salt.

But if this does end up being the pick…then what the fuck are we even doing? This all would’ve been an absolute waste of everyone’s time.

If the last three hires end up being Davis, Lynn, and Brown….

Holy fuck.

But I’m inclined to agree with you in the sense that I don’t think the guy definitively saying this in that thread knows anything. A quick survey of his posts show that he 100% believed Rattler was in Lincoln the other day.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
If the last three hires end up being Davis, Lynn, and Brown….

Holy fuck.

But I’m inclined to agree with you in the sense that I don’t think the guy definitively saying this in that thread knows anything. A quick survey of his posts show that he 100% believed Rattler was in Lincoln the other day.
I don’t think I could put into words how upset/disappointed I’d be if he’s the pick. Would be an absolutely squandered opportunity.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I don’t think I could put into words how upset/disappointed I’d be if he’s the pick. Would be an absolutely squandered opportunity.

Yeah. I agree.

If we hired Brent Davis it would be annoying and infuriating for a few reasons:

1) I’d have to hear all off-season about how everyone was so excited to finally be running the “triple option” again. Even though we all know we never ran the triple option.

2) We wouldn’t what he runs now at Army. It would be more of Frost basically telling Davis to go work with the OL and he’d take it the rest of the way.

3) We hired Brent Davis

Last edited:

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
I'm confused.....I dont think Frost is smart, but surely he's not dumb enough to hire a D2 coach when his job is on the line? If Albert's let's him do thar he just as well start looking for a replacement now.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Hold on now…hear me out…

Davis hasn’t had Mickey recruiting elite guys for Army’s offense…

What a waste this all will have been.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
FFkRZpZXEAAKeUg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds