Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What do you think about the Bo Davis rant? (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Hell, I once had my goddamn history teacher tell me "You ass is grass and I'm the fucking mower!"

Of course, that had nothing to do with sports and more about things I did with his daughter....
Me and 2 of my buddies got cussed out by our english teacher our senior year. To be fair we deserved it. He had business cards that said his name, number and "Professional Educator" on them. We took all of them and crossed out Educator and put a derogatory 3 letter word about his possible sexuality that rhymed with tag on every card.

Pops22

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
If you've ever played sports at a high level; you've probably heard worse and directed only to you. This is tame compared to some of the ass chewings I received.
I was ripped worse in high school multiple times. Kids these days are charmin soft. I hate it

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Surprised but also not surprised somebody recorded it. Guy makes a lot of good points. Have zero problem with how he chose to make and deliver his points. World could use a little more of that.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Once a husker… ALWAYS a husker

5012cab028c59.image.jpg

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Who hasn't had a coach absolutely melt down on a post-game bus ride before?

Had my high school Golf coach go off about like that after our team lost to HTRS.

The HTRS #1 golfer set the fucking course record by like 6 strokes below the former record and they had 2 other guys shoot below 80.

Wtf can you do about that? They would have won a class A tournament that day.

PS: I shot a 74 so don’t point fingers at ya boy. @Link- was there, pretty sure we were the only 2 Nebraska teams at that tournament and we finished 1st and 2nd by a mile. God damn we are so much better at everything than dumpy poor Missouri and Kansas.

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Had my high school Golf coach go off about like that after our team lost to HTRS.

The HTRS #1 golfer set the fucking course record by like 6 strokes below the former record and they had 2 other guys shoot below 80.

Wtf can you do about that? They would have won a class A tournament that day.

PS: I shot a 74 so don’t point fingers at ya boy. @Link- was there, pretty sure we were the only 2 Nebraska teams at that tournament and we finished 1st and 2nd by a mile. God damn we are so much better at everything than dumpy poor Missouri and Kansas.
Yahatetoseeit

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds