Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Boom - QB Lateef - N (2 Viewers)

redzoner

Cornerback
IMO outside of Dylan Raiola he's the best looking Qb prospect Nebraska has taken in a long time. It just sucks that in today's transfer portal world my first thought is can he be convinced to come in, redshirt, and then sit as a redshirt freshman while Raiola wins a Heisman and National Championship his junior year before heading off to the NFL. In this scenario Lateef would still have 3 years as a starter, but kids don't want to wait these days.
I like that he is more of an athlete. Maybe they can build some packages for him to give a different look that defenses have to prepare for.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
don orsillo GIF

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Good for Nebraska

So let's keep lining them up

And see what happens.

🌽🏈🎈

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
He had some pretty impressive plays against St. John Bosco and Mater Dei while playing on an inferior team. I’m pretty excited about him actually he seems like a gamer.
Work ethic is there. Talent is there. What’s not to like. Was most accurate passer at Elite 11. Coach Prime Dijon 3 Toe wanted him. He’s you all’s hero

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds