Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Bold Strategy by this RSS’er (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Juan Dixon, Kaner, BigCL…the list goes on and on
Not what I was saying. In the past legit info (i.e. that which was about a specific event that would occur) has come from people who have been long time members of the scrolls with low post counts. The guys who can't help themselves and comment on the inner workings of the program constantly are charlatans. I have no strong opinion on the veracity of this specific info from this specific individual though, just an observation.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Going full SIA? Need to throw in a few of these bad boys, too

hes-right-you-know-35662692.png

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I said this on RSS.... but the fact that we got a HS commit this morning seemed incredibly odd to me (who commits to a HC who is #1 on the hot seat?). But it makes sense now.

The staff must have told him "we're back in 2022, we just got confirmation from the U President". Just a thought. They probably even told the recruit "if you don't believe us, the university is making an announcement tonight at ___" or whatever.

What a bummer.
The dudes comments make it seem like he committed because of Fischer. Fischer auditioning hard for the new coach. I’d like to see him and Tuioti stay

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The dudes comments make it seem like he committed because of Fischer. Fischer auditioning hard for the new coach. I’d like to see him and Tuioti stay
I saw that too. I agree with you on TF and TT.

I didn't think much of it bc basically Fisher, Becton, et al seem to be the only reasons recruits seem to choose us. I rarely year anyone mention Frost anymore.

By contrast, I bet you a ton of the Alabama recruits talk about "the opportunity to play for coach Saban" etc. I could probably find 50 Nebraska recruit articles where the recruit doesn't even mention Frost.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds