Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Bill O’Brien goneski from tOSU (1 Viewer)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG

Comedy Laugh GIF by For(bes) The Culture

SOHusker11

Cornerback
Elite Member
Big surprise.

OSU Tater Island has Chip and Jason Candle 1,2.

No mention of DH.

Last edited:

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

Comedy Laugh GIF by For(bes) The Culture
What a dipshit. Seriously. I'm watching this ACC vs. Florida State fiasco wondering how long the ACC is even going to be in existence, and BoB bails on a P2 school gig for a HC role in a dying conference vs. waiting around a few (more) years and holding out for a HC shot in the P2. I know it's hard for his ego to go from OC at Bama and then onto an OC role at tOSU, but c'mon ... Boston College?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
What a dipshit. Seriously. I'm watching this ACC vs. Florida State fiasco wondering how long the ACC is even going to be in existence, and BoB bails on a P2 school gig for a HC role in a dying conference vs. waiting around a few (more) years and holding out for a HC shot in the P2. I know it's hard for his ego to go from OC at Bama and then onto an OC role at tOSU, but c'mon ... Boston College?
His wife is an alum and he's got a kid who gets treated for some rare disease in Boston. He's gonna make nice bank, have low expectations, and be able to get that HC money as he creeps up toward retirement age. Doesn't even shut the door on P2 HC jobs and probably helps him if that's how he wants to go

I think all your arguments make sense for why Hafley left but BoB is at a different career/life stage

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
His wife is an alum and he's got a kid who gets treated for some rare disease in Boston. He's gonna make nice bank, have low expectations, and be able to get that HC money as he creeps up toward retirement age. Doesn't even shut the door on P2 HC jobs and probably helps him if that's how he wants to go

I think all your arguments make sense for why Hafley left but BoB is at a different career/life stage
Plus they dont really have to move and hes is also from boston so assuming he has family there why not

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
Olio State fan on twitter says if it doesn’t work out with Chip Kelly, Kyle Shanahan is the next OC. To be affiliated with OSU is Shanahan’s dream, apparently.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds