Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Couch naps = best thing in the world (2 Viewers)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
1*MBc20SdWmo2AQAFJOHd-2A.jpeg

I will die on this hill.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Not naps but I had a really bad habit last year of falling asleep on the couch at night and waking up like 5 hours later before finally heading to bed. Wife hated it. Woke up once sitting up on the couch, completely missed bath and bed time for my daughter, wife sent me pissed off text messages after the fact, and I had no recollection of even sitting down on the couch

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not naps but I had a really bad habit last year of falling asleep on the couch at night and waking up like 5 hours later before finally heading to bed. Wife hated it. Woke up once sitting up on the couch, completely missed bath and bed time for my daughter, wife sent me pissed off text messages after the fact, and I had no recollection of even sitting down on the couch
Wives HATE this easy trick. Come wake me up.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Depends on the type of couch you fall asleep on. Some are better for napping than others, especially couches with 2 flat cushions vice the ones with 3 or have the ridges. But knowing OP, he probably sleeps on a futon and calls it a couch.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds