Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Benning and lula? (1 Viewer)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Sorry, I’m not on here a ton so I’m just now seeing this but I legitimately don’t have a ton of answers on what happened with DB. I was taken as off guard as everyone else. All I was really told was he was spread way too thin and needed to step away. I legitimately don’t know anything outside of that. Andrew will be hosting with me through the end of the year as we look for a permanent cohost. Obviously hoping for a lot more continuity moving forward once we have a full time cohost in place.
Strange situation. Keep it up man hope you guys figure out the new cohost soon!

Mythosaur

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Damn, not really handled professionally by DB at all to completely leave you in the dark.
I really don’t have any ill will towards DB, him and I are still good personally. I just don’t think he’s in a place where he’s ready to talk about things yet, at least not with me, and I am ok with that. Definitely wish things had gone down differently though, was really enjoying doing the show with him.

NEHusker54

Cornerback
Sorry, I’m not on here a ton so I’m just now seeing this but I legitimately don’t have a ton of answers on what happened with DB. I was taken as off guard as everyone else. All I was really told was he was spread way too thin and needed to step away. I legitimately don’t know anything outside of that. Andrew will be hosting with me through the end of the year as we look for a permanent cohost. Obviously hoping for a lot more continuity moving forward once we have a full time cohost in place.
Say legitimately one more time ya pickle smoocher

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
Say legitimately one more time ya pickle smoocher

feel kenny GIF

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
My dm's are open.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds