Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Behind Enemy Lines (2001). (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
OP, can you do everything you can to keep the crime from Omaha and your newest stomping ground away from G-Burg?

Word on the street in the burg is that he was unemployed, and would rather go to jail than get a job. Full disclosure: My mom's worked at that bank for 30+ years, and it's the first attempted robbery there in that time. Also, bank president has family ties in Wallace. Also, a bank employee tracked the robber down and recovered the stolen shit.

In summary, please keep that stuff away from the real "good life."

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
In town until Tuesday and yes here at the property in Bellevue.

I’ll be eating at the first watch cafe across the street every morning for the next 4 days.

I’m the blonde hair white cowboy in boots at the table full of Indians (but the good kind of Indians)
racist comedy central GIF

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
OP, can you do everything you can to keep the crime from Omaha and your newest stomping ground away from G-Burg?

Word on the street in the burg is that he was unemployed, and would rather go to jail than get a job. Full disclosure: My mom's worked at that bank for 30+ years, and it's the first attempted robbery there in that time. Also, bank president has family ties in Wallace. Also, a bank employee tracked the robber down and recovered the stolen shit.

In summary, please keep that stuff away from the real "good life."

Wesley Cassidy and the Orange-pants kid

giphy.gif

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
In town until Tuesday and yes here at the property in Bellevue.

I’ll be eating at the first watch cafe across the street every morning for the next 4 days.

I’m the blonde hair white cowboy in boots at the table full of Indians (but the good kind of Indians)
I’ll probably need a hotel in Bellevue in a couple weeks here. Let me know which one it is and I’ll stay there.

I walk around the hallways nude at night though

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Your wife puts out for Chick Fil A? I brought it home yesterday for lunch and got nada. 😔
i hate chik fil a for their war on beef

But my wife loves it and I like banging my wife

I got a ding after bringing home chik-fil-a too. Didn't realize that was the reason until now. Will test again.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds