Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Baker Mayfield to the Panthers (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Yeah I was only 5 in 1997 when I chose the Panthers

Hahaha how dumb do you have to be to pick your football fandom based on some stupid ass year like 1997

95f.gif

34c308a4aafa0c5529be68fc47bdddb791e63c4c.gifv

2-F244-B7-B-F09-B-4-A9-D-90-BD-7464-E63-B3774.png

FaroffUnacceptableBorzoi-size_restricted.gif

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I chose the Tennessee Titans based on my flag football team in probably 2000ish time. I also thought Munford was a fullback based on that neck roll. Also didn’t know that was his name

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
My uncles friend played for the Broncos when Elway was there. He said Elway was just one of the guys and was overall a good teammate.
I'm sure he was but get the younger version of him drunk and still wanting to party then it was a different story. Heard numerous times in bars that he would be yelling at them to stay open after closing time because he was "John Elway". Some of it was even brought up on Sports Talk Radio Shows in Denver. He has always been cool to us. Big smile on his face and a drink in his hand, but looking rough.

He's a pretty good sized guy too so wouldn't want him yelling at me. If you have seen him in the last 10-15 years you can tell the game took it's toll on him as many times he looks like he is in pain.

doublewing

Running Back
IIRC the game vs Boz *and all the overblown Boz hype* I think Marc had like 24 tackles in that (loss) game.
Was 10x the player Boz was that day.
You had to have badass LB's to play against the wishbone. NU had its share back in the 5-2 Defense days.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds