Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Bad influences

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was super mature before joining RSS/tPB. Had a client in yesterday who is a 75 year old woman. She has farm land. On this farmland is a creek that was flooding into the fields from a beaver damn. She hired a guy to get rid of the beavers for her. I laughed at least a dozen times during this conversation. A few excerpts:

"He really knows how to get those beavers."

"Once or twice a week he'd come by with the beaver. They were all different sizes. Some of them were really fat."

"There was just no way I was going to get any of those beavers. I wouldn't even know where to start."

"Don said if you don't take care of the beavers they can make a real mess."

"(Deceased husband) wouldn't do anything about them. He used to love going down there and watching all of the beavers."

I blame you guys for the decline in maturity.

I was super mature before joining RSS/tPB. Had a client in yesterday who is a 75 year old woman. She has farm land. On this farmland is a creek that was flooding into the fields from a beaver damn. She hired a guy to get rid of the beavers for her. I laughed at least a dozen times during this conversation. A few excerpts:

"Once or twice a week he'd come by with the beaver. They were all different sizes. Some of them were really fat."

"There was just no way I was going to get any of those beavers. I wouldn't even know where to start."

"(Deceased husband) wouldn't do anything about them. He used to love going down there and watching all of the beavers."

At any point did you try to visualize her beaver?

I'm 62 and you've seen the level of maturity I exhibit on this (and other) sports board(s). I guess I have to grow old, but growing up is completely optional. 😎

I also silently mutter "Ron Swanson stupified gif" or "Amazed Coach gif" to myself in response to other "normal' people who I'm forced to converse with. These online locker rooms have definitely changed me.

At any point did you try to visualize her beaver?
Pop Tv Idk GIF by Schitt's Creek

Sounds like Don is taking care of her beaver and the husband just wasn't up to it. I imagine Don is over frequently to make sure there isn't anymore beaver problems.

I'm really disappointed it took that long for you to become super immature. I would've laffed at the shit if I was 19 years old, or 65.

Sometimes my cousins and I ponder if our dads were as dirty and demented as we are. Meaning did they just hide it well, or are they really super mature?

Makes you think.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back