Welcome to the forum đź‘‹, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

August Recruiting Thread

I saw that the prices were all over the place. I know it's not the cool thing to say but Urus would be more practical to have. The Revuelto while the cooler of the two is going to be a pain in the ass as a daily driver but I'm not 20 years old anymore either 🤣.
My main concern is that they are able to make their insurance payments

My main concern is that they are able to make their insurance payments
Now that I've thought about it a minute It doesn’t say anywhere that they actually got the cars it just says they have an NIL deal with the Lamborghini dealership.

They are probably just getting paid to do commercials and promo events for the dealership with maybe some occasional driving time in a controlled setting.

Just like when the Polar Bear and Ty did their local commercials I'm sure they didn't get a free ac or water heater 🤣.

Ok looked it up. You can lease 1-2 year old lambos for 3-4K a month with around 19k down payment.
Say these are new so 5k and 30k down(I’m sure they put zero but well include it as the perceived value)

That would still be what 90k value.
Decent chunk to have to pay in taxes
The parents of these kids should smack them in the head if a large % of their NiL income is being eaten up in taxes on a ridiculous vehicle
Take the lease on the Dodge Charger or F150 & get the rest of that $ in cash

The parents of these kids should smack them in the head if a large % of their NiL income is being eaten up in taxes on a ridiculous vehicle
Take the lease on the Dodge Charger or F150 & get the rest of that $ in cash
How many schools are offering financial services to student athletes telling them what to expect come tax season?

How many schools are offering financial services to student athletes telling them what to expect come tax season?
I’m pretty sure most of the p5 are at this point, it would be a massive liability for their players otherwise. Nobody wants their star running back dealing with IRS or state notices during the season.

Shouldn’t have transferred bonehead
I remember he tried to come back and Rhule said nope. He was hurt too not a very wise decision.

Do feel bad for him though he was an LSU commit at one time and flipped to come with Mickey and now down to Juco. Hopefully it works out for him and he finds his way back to a good team.

I remember he tried to come back and Rhule said nope. He was hurt too not a very wise decision.

Do feel bad for him though he was an LSU commit at one time and flipped to come with Mickey and now down to Juco. Hopefully it works out for him and he finds his way back to a good team.
Sometimes life can be... Decoldest

Sometimes life can be... Decoldest
Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back