Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

August recruiting thread (1 Viewer)

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
3rd grader was causing problems in gym class he was told to go to the time out room but went to an office instead. Teacher goes to the office and grabs the 8-year-old by the ankles and drags him 90 feet to the time out room causing carpet burns on his back. The schoolboard had a hearing, and the teacher was able to keep his job. The teacher was Danny Woodhead's dad Mark.

I heard the complete opposite of that story. Woodhead had to forcibly get the kid to the office because he was a danger to himself and others. Kid was special needs. I heard he was throwing chairs and also trying to hurt himself.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
at least 1 of them is a complete douche. Surprised they haven't been banned. Surprised the admins haven't figured out 4 people are using the account and shut them down.
Lettuce not hope for crackdowns on account sharers

-someone who has been on rivals since 2005 and not once actually paid for it

Last edited:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I kind of doubt Tater Island gives Dean, Sip or mongo access to view ip addresses and where people are logging in at.
I think they do actually but that would be a nightmare for anyone who uses a VPN if they started banning

Herbie

Quarterback
I think they do actually but that would be a nightmare for anyone who uses a VPN if they started banning
I figured giving overly emotional homer writers access to it would create extra liability for Tater Island/Rivals etc… maybe not. Idk.

But vpn has to make it almost impossible to now

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Angry Zach Galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds