Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

August recruiting thread (2 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
We will see you in the Ding thread?
Ken Jeong Yes GIF by The Masked Singer

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
UNO grapplers are legit. My roommates in my very first apartment were both UNO wrestlers. One was a JUCO national champion and the other wrestled for the USA national team. Sonsabitches turned me into a giant pretzel every time they got to drinking on the weekends. Made it really tough to explain my my girlfriend(s) how I got all of the rug burns on my body. My proudest moment was when Rass was dramatically overpoured one night and he was so hammered I got the upper hand and pinned his ass. #FeltGoodman
Guess it was Michigan. Not sure about one of the best in the history of Michigan.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
My principal was a former UNO wrestler. Whatever the smallest weight class is. He was about 5-4" He allegedly got into a fight with one of the kids that was always in trouble. Nobody saw it. Just have the word of the kid getting thrown around.
When I was in junior high, our science teacher started slugging a kid in class. One of the girls in class tried to stop him. He dragged her out of class by her ponytail. Good times

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Friend of mine taught at Pickle Smoochers Dental school. One day, one of the instructors went off on dental student. Grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall.

Instructor was tenured so nothing happened. Student was a jerk and about ready to fail. He magically graduated. All swept under rug

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
3rd grader was causing problems in gym class he was told to go to the time out room but went to an office instead. Teacher goes to the office and grabs the 8-year-old by the ankles and drags him 90 feet to the time out room causing carpet burns on his back. The schoolboard had a hearing, and the teacher was able to keep his job. The teacher was Danny Woodhead's dad Mark.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
3rd grader was causing problems in gym class he was told to go to the time out room but went to an office instead. Teacher goes to the office and grabs the 8-year-old by the ankles and drags him 90 feet to the time out room causing carpet burns on his back. The schoolboard had a hearing, and the teacher was able to keep his job. The teacher was Danny Woodhead's dad Mark.

Wow

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
Didn't we have a recruit that tried to pull this on his official visit during the Callahan years?
Yes. I think he was an OL from Illinois. He reportedly stole $$$ out Richie Incognito’s locker. One of the assistants then flew to his hometown to explain to his parents why exactly that NU would no longer recruit their son. He ended up going to Notre Dame. I can’t recall his name

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Yes. I think he was an OL from Illinois. He reportedly stole $$$ out Richie Incognito’s locker. One of the assistants then flew to his hometown to explain to his parents why exactly that NU would no longer recruit their son. He ended up going to Notre Dame. I can’t recall his name
In all honestly, he's probably lucky to have survived that

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds