Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

August recruiting thread (4 Viewers)

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
If we land Baker i’ll delete my account. If we win 8+ games i’ll delete my account. Cmon rhule & co, please make me delete my account!
No you won't. You may be dumb, but we aren't. You'll just come in with some version of, "Ha guys, I was just messing with you this whole time! Let's still be friends!"

And it will be as gay as it sounds.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
No you won't. You may be dumb, but we aren't. You'll just come in with some version of, "Ha guys, I was just messing with you this whole time! Let's still be friends!"

And it will be as gay as it sounds.
Who on here is my friend? Lol i wont be doing that

ZaneTrain23

Linebacker
Elite Member
some poster from KC on RSS said he got kicked out of his last high school but would not get into specifics about what he did other than to say he's not the kind of kid we want. In other words, we don't know anything except that getting kicked out of school can't be good.
He was a St. Louis kid. One of my teammates from college ball from STL said he fought the principal...

Whoops he knew about it from KC Teacher connections lol. He was never an STL kid

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Recruiting Scoop: Latest on top Kansas State football targets​

Derek Young•about 4 hours
Article written by:
On3 image
Derek Young
DerekYoungKSO
Gus Hawkins, Kyle Rakers, Jerome Tang, Kaedin Massey and Grant Brix

Kansas State targets?​

In recent weeks, Kansas State has flirted with potential targets VanKeith Brown and Caleb Benning.
Brown is a wideout from Texas that does hold an offer from K-State after they saw him at a satellite camp in June, but he is being courted by plenty of other programs. That group includes Cockeye State, TCU, Nebraska and Cal.
Kansas State was actually the first Power Five program to make a move for him. However, at this point, he has primarily visited schools that have yet to extend him a scholarship. It’s an interesting strategy, for sure.
At the moment, we’re not considering him a serious candidate unless he visits Manhattan.
In the case of Benning, he has visited K-State. His issue is that he has yet to earn an offer from the Wildcats despite making multiple trips to Manhattan. Will the Wildcats eventually budge and extend him a scholarship? It likely will be dependent upon a solid first few games of senior film.
The Omaha native has already received offers from Nebraska, Cockeye, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Cockeye State, Vanderbilt, Kansas and Duke. The status of how committable those opportunities are certainly is something to consider.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds