Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Another first for Deion 💯 (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
not many coaches can go toe to toe with PRimE
you all were thinkin it but I'm gonna ask it. What he do with those 2 Toes after they cut them off? Anything possible with Prime, especially if it will get him some attention. Hanging from a Gold Chain or Necklace? On display in a jar of Formaldehyde on the family room mantle? Donate them to science? Auction off on Ebay?

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
you all were thinkin it but I'm gonna ask it. What he do with those 2 Toes after they cut them off? Anything possible with Prime, especially if it will get him some attention. Hanging from a Gold Chain or Necklace? On display in a jar of Formaldehyde on the family room mantle? Donate them to science? Auction off on Ebay?
Make them into a little man pouch... it's PURSE-onal!

BradWesley

Cornerback
Elite Member
Actually could see him creating jewelry out of them, like you said. Chain, or earrings with diamonds for the toenails.

JankTheTank

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Braves are crushing it again, and all y'all want to do is talk Deion. Did I mention Olsen hit his 53rd homer tonight? Get your priorities straight Huskers. And, Chop Chop!
Deion was a Brave!

I actually got to see him hit an inside the park home run in a AAA game in person in Omaha. Dude was crazy fast, looked like the fielders were running in slow motion.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Braves are crushing it again, and all y'all want to do is talk Deion. Did I mention Olsen hit his 53rd homer tonight? Get your priorities straight Huskers. And, Chop Chop!

As the president of the Nebraskans for the Braves, a group on this board I’ve just made up; allow me to introduce myself as thee Braves fan around here.

I was an Austin Riley fan long before it was cool and stuck with him through the end of 2019 when he never saw a slider in the left handed batters box he didn’t like.

I follow Eric O’Flaherty and Dave O’Brien on Twitter and listen to 755 is Real. I listen to the guys on Talking Chop but they can get old really quickly.

I’ll continue if need be

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds