Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (21 Viewers)

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I love how this is framed as Deion doing something good when it's his fault the behavior of his team was that bad in the first place

Sanders was on the receiving end of an email from a professor in regards to players from the team, and it wasn't pretty.
"This semester has been extremely challenging for me as a professor," said Sanders, who was reading the email aloud to the team. "I have never felt so disrespected in my ten years of teaching. Students do not follow even minimally and it slows down my class so much. They make it clear that they don't want to be here and have very little personal responsibility..."
The email went on to express to Sanders that the athletes in that class in particular "do not bring anything to the table", ruin the class for other students, and even suggested that they take in-person classes as opposed to online classes.
Sanders went on to show emails about specific individuals and would then ask a staffer if that player had an NFL Draft grade, to which the staffer replied that they didn't each and every one. Sanders then had a harsh message to the team after he was done reading the emails.
"You gonna get something out of this," Sanders told the team. "You gonna be a man or you're going to be a great football player. Since you choose not to be a great football player, we gotta make you a man."
Later in the video, Sanders spoke candidly about his feelings regarding the situation.
"I'm a little frustrated, I'm a little angry right now because we in this new collective in NIL state of mind...We got youngsters that's all in on one side of the game. 90% or 95% of your roster ain't going pro. So, coaches we got to emphasize education, we got to emphasize life, we got to emphasize the next step the next elevation if it don't work in the game."

Kevin Borba

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I love how this is framed as Deion doing something good when it's his fault the behavior of his team was that bad in the first place

Sanders was on the receiving end of an email from a professor in regards to players from the team, and it wasn't pretty.
"This semester has been extremely challenging for me as a professor," said Sanders, who was reading the email aloud to the team. "I have never felt so disrespected in my ten years of teaching. Students do not follow even minimally and it slows down my class so much. They make it clear that they don't want to be here and have very little personal responsibility..."
The email went on to express to Sanders that the athletes in that class in particular "do not bring anything to the table", ruin the class for other students, and even suggested that they take in-person classes as opposed to online classes.
Sanders went on to show emails about specific individuals and would then ask a staffer if that player had an NFL Draft grade, to which the staffer replied that they didn't each and every one. Sanders then had a harsh message to the team after he was done reading the emails.
"You gonna get something out of this," Sanders told the team. "You gonna be a man or you're going to be a great football player. Since you choose not to be a great football player, we gotta make you a man."
Later in the video, Sanders spoke candidly about his feelings regarding the situation.
"I'm a little frustrated, I'm a little angry right now because we in this new collective in NIL state of mind...We got youngsters that's all in on one side of the game. 90% or 95% of your roster ain't going pro. So, coaches we got to emphasize education, we got to emphasize life, we got to emphasize the next step the next elevation if it don't work in the game."

Kevin Borba
Whoever wrote that article could’ve paid a bit more attention in class too. The kids are so disruptive that the professor went as far as suggesting that they take in person classes instead of online?

Also I have to laugh at the idea that Deion is doing kids a favor by telling them that they can either be a football player or a man when they leave. Here’s a thought… how about both?

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member

To get this straight, he’s building his own locker room within the current locker room. Surely this was let the first time it’s been trashed?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

SOHusker11

Cornerback
Elite Member
Last edited:

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Deion and his family is probably getting sued out the ass for the school and for this incident. The dude doesn’t want to be a Coach. He wants to pay off his debts.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds