Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (8 Viewers)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
You're getting the entire group back I think and maybe, God willing, adding Princely who some projected as a 2/3 rounder this year. They'll also have James Williams available who the players hype like he's the best pass rusher on the team so yeah it could be a heck of a DL. Maybe the best since 2010
Yeah, at the moment I'd take that bet anytime against a re-tooled CU o-line. Then two of our d-line starters go out and ride on the same scooter that gets hit by a mountain lion in August. SMH

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, at the moment I'd take that bet anytime against a re-tooled CU o-line. Then two of our d-line starters go out and ride on the same scooter that gets hit by a mountain lion in August. SMH
Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Hows our secondary looking next year? I believe they threw for somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 yards last year?
Yeah, but if they are rolling with the OC they had at the end of last season, production dropped off a bunch compared to when Sean Lewis was calling the shots. Wouldn’t be surprised if their QB misses spring practice with a broken back.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Can Nash or Ty cover wide receivers or score touchdowns?

Huskers0119

Linebacker
Elite Member
Besides Seaton are any of these other guys any good?

From watching UH a lot Tyler Johnson is good but he’s the definition of a Deion player imo. Doesn’t play with any intensity or passion but he’ll talk a lot of shit and do anything he can to build clout off the field. From rumblings inside the program he mentally checked out after the Tech game when UH was only 2-3.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Do you even understand how football is played?
Wasn’t i the only one with a brain who said Colorado would likely beat us last year?

Maybe you guys need to understand how football is played. Thinking we’ll win solely on the fact we have a good DL and they have a bad OL is laughable, and was proved wrong last year.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
As of right now Colorado is much better than us at the most important position and also the skill positions by a wide margin. They beat us by 30 last year and went 4-8 against a much, much, much tougher schedule than the one we went 5-7 against.

Until we make some personel changes happen through the portal i just dont get the confidence that we will destroy them next year. Wish i could.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds