Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

All right golfers best luck for cheap clubs? (1 Viewer)

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Just figure out which dot color you are with Pings fitting system and then pick up a used pair of ping irons on eBay with that dot color. Those irons seem to always be solid no matter how old they are and they’re pretty close to fitted for you then without going through actually having clubs fitted.

Drivers, woods and wedges always seem to be easy to find 1-2 years used for top of the line stuff because so many golfers upgrade yearly on those.

Putter is worth dropping $250+ on getting one you roll well and have confidence in.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
Just figure out which dot color you are with Pings fitting system and then pick up a used pair of ping irons on eBay with that dot color. Those irons seem to always be solid no matter how old they are and they’re pretty close to fitted for you then without going through actually having clubs fitted.

Drivers, woods and wedges always seem to be easy to find 1-2 years used for top of the line stuff because so many golfers upgrade yearly on those.

Putter is worth dropping $250+ on getting one you roll well and have confidence in.
Which pair of irons do you play, brother?

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
They seem like nice guys that actually want me to play and not just invite me to take my $100 on a last minute change.
We Got Him GIF

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
Anyone have advice on some good putters? I have a pretty standard putter but looking to upgrade.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
Anyone have advice on some good putters? I have a pretty standard putter but looking to upgrade.
Most people will benefit from mallet head style, go to your local golf store and roll a bunch and see what you like best. Went into golf galaxy thinking I wanted a odyssey and ended up leaving with the Taylor Made spider

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds