Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Alexander Ruggeroli N - Official (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Curious if this has anything to do with Brix as I know DK was close to him.
I doubt it. I think they were planning to squeeze him in all along. A lot of people thought he was a silent commit.

Sometimes I think they wait to see how all the roster planning, transfer portal stuff, etc. shakes out. I think it's more likely they know they can make a spot for certain now.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Curious if this has anything to do with Brix as I know DK was close to him.
Obviously never say never, but I also feel like a lot of the fan base may be overreacting to DK's potential effect on other kids in the recruiting class.

Kids want to win and play for winning teams, and all the moves we are currently making should help with that.

Huskerz28

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I doubt it. I think they were planning to squeeze him in all along. A lot of people thought he was a silent commit.

Sometimes I think they wait to see how all the roster planning, transfer portal stuff, etc. shakes out. I think it's more likely they know they can make a spot for certain now.
Black Widow Avengers GIF

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member

Yeah, part of me also wonders if we decided to close the door on Tarver and/or Sanders being able to commit with Blye Hill coming in for an OV this weekend.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds