Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Alex bullock (1 Viewer)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
He’s awful. Especially at playing football and blocking.
The decision not to pursue a few more WR’s in the portal last offseason will always baffle me. I just hope this staff learns their lesson and adapts rather than being hard headed.

You absolutely cannot bank on Zavier Betts and IGC. Washington has had injury issues his whole career. We came into the year way too thin at WR and its bit us hard

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
I dont think hes a starter for many FCS teams, it's a joke and an indictment on Frosts WR evals. priority #2 this offseason is to find 3-4 portal and JUCO dudes to ensure Bullock stays on the bench forever.
Has there been a frost recruit who had any success beside Wandale Robinson? How fucking hard is it to find productive wrs? I can only think of Toure and Palmer, but do they really count?

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
The decision not to pursue a few more WR’s in the portal last offseason will always baffle me. I just hope this staff learns their lesson and adapts rather than being hard headed.

You absolutely cannot bank on Zavier Betts and IGC. Washington has had injury issues his whole career. We came into the year way too thin at WR and its bit us hard
Washington couldn't have had to many injuries playing in 48 college games.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds