Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Alex Murdaugh is guilty on all charges! (1 Viewer)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
If you haven’t been following, the Murdaugh family has a strong standing legacy in South Carolina’s law. Alex Murdaugh, well known lawyer and solicitor in South Carolina’s low country, murdered his wife and son in 2020.

If you haven’t watched the Netflix, HBO, or numerous YouTube documentaries on this family and case(s), you should. It’s a hell of a story.

FAA239DE-70F9-4239-9CC4-52A36EA82513.jpeg

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
If you haven’t been following, the Murdaugh family has a strong standing legacy in South Carolina’s law. Alex Murdaugh, well known lawyer and solicitor in South Carolina’s low country, murdered his wife and son in 2020.

If you haven’t watched the Netflix, HBO, or numerous YouTube documentaries on this family and case(s), you should. It’s a hell of a story.

View attachment 20928
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
Hell yes. Been watching it live. Glad the jury saw through his lies. Paul got justice via his video.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I remember someone tipping me off as soon as the murders of Paul and Maggie. And I’ve been in a whirlwind of information about the family and the different cases they’ve been named in. I’m glad we’re at a conclusion of this one trial.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I listened to the beginning of the podcast but had to stop because of the narrators voice

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

View attachment 20928
I need to watch the Netflix one. Someone told me their family has been doing all kinds of crazy shit over the years.

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
I remember someone tipping me off as soon as the murders of Paul and Maggie. And I’ve been in a whirlwind of information about the family and the different cases they’ve been named in. I’m glad we’re at a conclusion of this one trial.
Me too. It’s addicting because there’s so much there. Dying to know about cousin Eddy

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
You’ll get a good feel for it with Netflix. Read that hbo was even more in depth but it’s fairly old so not sure how current ? It’s amazing the crap this guy and his family did
The rich and powerful live in a different world than most of us. But every once in a while......

Last edited:

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I’m interested in what what you know

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Watched since day one. Glad the jury saw through him and the circumstantial evidences to convict him. I work in a legal related field hopefully going back to law school and this case peaked my interest even more. The justice system did its job but won’t be surprised if an appeal is filed as soon as Monday.

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
Watched since day one. Glad the jury saw through him and the circumstantial evidences to convict him. I work in a legal related field hopefully going back to law school and this case peaked my interest even more. The justice system did its job but won’t be surprised if an appeal is filed as soon as Monday.
No doubt. Just listened to conversation about it and they said because Alex testified his chances are less than 2%. That was per Alan Dershowitz

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
Have not seen the HBO documentary, but did watch the Netflix documentary. The immediate family are complete scum, many crimes and some we don’t even know about. It would be interesting for somebody to dig into the family’s criminal history from past generations too. Not likely this is the first generation to commit some heinous crimes.

Not sure why he shot the son, but it sounds like his wife was leaving him. He stood to lose a lot. If anybody has anymore information on that, would love to hear it.

Ghost of Devaney

Linebacker
Elite Member
Have not seen the HBO documentary, but did watch the Netflix documentary. The immediate family are complete scum, many crimes and some we don’t even know about. It would be interesting for somebody to dig into the family’s criminal history from past generations too. Not likely this is the first generation to commit some heinous crimes.

Not sure why he shot the son, but it sounds like his wife was leaving him. He stood to lose a lot. If anybody has anymore information on that, would love to hear it.
Could be because he needed Paul’s court case for the boat accident to go away or he was pissed because he was being sued and going to lose 30 million or more.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds