Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Alex bullock (4 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Great kid, great story, but damn, it's like we're stuck with him (as a lot of Walk-On WRs) to really bail us out.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I’m all for walking on guys like Reimer, John Bullock, Janivich but have we ever seen a skill position walk on work out the last 10 years?

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
You said don't blame Bullock for sucking, bc it's the WR position coach's fault.

I was making fun of you for a dumb post.
I was saying cut him some slack, he's got an extremely inexperienced, young, WR coach that never played the position. All good reasons to suspect that Bullock may not be being coached up as well as we'd want him to be.

Tbh, anyone that disagrees with that is probably a moron.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Bullock and Fidone might be our two worst at blocking. Both have cost us a lot of yards.

Bullock is understandable because we really shouldn’t be in a position where he’s playing. Fidone, you’ve got to be a tad understanding with because we tend to forget this is his first year of actually playing.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I was saying cut him some slack, he's got an extremely inexperienced, young, WR coach that never played the position. All good reasons to suspect that Bullock may not be being coached up as well as we'd want him to be.

Tbh, anyone that disagrees with that is probably a moron.
Do you think a "better" and more experienced coach would really make a difference with him?

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
The decision not to pursue a few more WR’s in the portal last offseason will always baffle me. I just hope this staff learns their lesson and adapts rather than being hard headed.

You absolutely cannot bank on Zavier Betts and IGC. Washington has had injury issues his whole career. We came into the year way too thin at WR and its bit us hard
Rhule, in his own words, only knows how to do things one way. Thinking he hits the portal hard doesn't feel likely to me. At the same time you'd think they'd grab a guy or two if it's an upgrade.

The only issue is he's on record saying they hit the portal if the guy is a fit and they have a connection. Solid strategy but doesn't give the impression that a big time FA acquisition is likely.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
For the better part of the year he has been an absolute phantom. I cringe every time I hear him in the starting lineup.
Bullock is good at the "I tried to catch it but got bitched out" flail + *throw hands up and look disappointed* face + "the ball hit me in the hands too hard so I dropped it"

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds